My order status

I ordered the Clone Trooper vs. Droideka battle pack from kmart with the facebook coupon and paid with paypal. I left a note with the payment instructing them to send my order in a box, not a bag. I was fully expecting a pancake upon delivery but they shipped it in a roughly 16.5x13x5.5 inch box. I'm surprised someone actually read the comment. Has anyone else had luck with this?

Wow you get the effective communication of the day award!

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered the Clone Trooper vs. Droideka battle pack from kmart with the facebook coupon and paid with paypal. I left a note with the payment instructing them to send my order in a box, not a bag. I was fully expecting a pancake upon delivery but they shipped it in a roughly 16.5x13x5.5 inch box. I'm surprised someone actually read the comment. Has anyone else had luck with this?

Well, I've ordered several Daily Bugle Showdowns from them recently and they've all shipped in boxes.  I've never put a note in the order though.

So my 5 "RI" from KMart shipped. I think there is only a 5% chance I actually get RI but it will be fun to open the box and see what I get. I will report back.

I got some more information about the package. It weighs 4 lbs. Each RI weighs 10 oz which comes out to about 3.1 lb for 5. Add in the weight of the box and that would be about 4 lb. Very interesting...

just fyi Haunted House ordered from s@h on 9/1 has shipped. Maybe it comes back in stock soon.

I couldn't find that 'my order status' thread, maybe a mod can move this for me :drinks:

Similarly, my back-ordered Sopwith Camel shipped today too.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

are u seriously complaining? i was expecting a happy dance with some yelling  

I was on the inside. I didn't want to sound like a fool on the video. I don't know why but I really wasn't surprised I got them. I was mostly kidding about complaining about the busted one. I am very happy.  8)

LMAO oh that is a classic. I was thinking you got lucky that not only did they not send curtains but it looked like you got 6. Instead they just made it fit.

Nice score!!! Plus you probably got 10,000 bonus points. Thanks for the video.

Oh what are the codes?

It was 5. Code is 21R4

Edited by jbacunn