My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a call from Kmart on one of my orders.  It was a local store somewhere in the US and only dealing with one of my 4 orders.  They said it was an assortment sku # and the other choices were capt america hydra and one other (didn't write it down).  She couldn't see my other orders since she is at a Kmart store but I had her mark that one cancelled.  Of my orders 2 are marked shipped without tracking #'s, 2 marked in process (one of the 4 to be cancelled) and then I had 2 orders of 5 of Cosmic Cube and one is shipped with a tracking # and the other is processing.  All very interesting.

Got a call from Kmart on one of my orders.  It was a local store somewhere in the US and only dealing with one of my 4 orders.  They said it was an assortment sku # and the other choices were capt america hydra and one other (didn't write it down).  She couldn't see my other orders since she is at a Kmart store but I had her mark that one cancelled.  Of my orders 2 are marked shipped without tracking #'s, 2 marked in process (one of the 4 to be cancelled) and then I had 2 orders of 5 of Cosmic Cube and one is shipped with a tracking # and the other is processing.  All very interesting.

very interesting... maybe i should get my phone and look...

Just got 2 orders in again... not sure about the outcome...

Got a package today. I have no idea what I ordered. Wife gave me a dirty look. Need her to go away so I can open my surprise. Feels like Christmas

Update: Ssd ordered Saturday morning arrived today. Wow super fast shipping from tru.

Box condition: mint as hell. They even put air bubbles in the pacakage. Honestly the box was close enough in surprised they put them in there.

Overall: 9 out of 10

7e9900a57ddd60cb3f8ec75791d2c5ea.jpg

• Like 5

Got a package today. I have no idea what I ordered. Wife gave me a dirty look. Need her to go away so I can open my surprise. Feels like Christmas

Update: Ssd ordered Saturday morning arrived today. Wow super fast shipping from tru.

Box condition: mint as hell. They even put air bubbles in the pacakage. Honestly the box was close enough in surprised they put them in there.

nice .. code?

Please forward that to Walmart or post it on their FB page with a note about the proper way to ship a large Lego set.

Thought you'd never ask...............

50r1

great so this means that TRU is bringing all the sets from their stores and selling it online ... smart cookies :D also points to the fact that there is less possibility of more coming out of other retailers....

hope they are all minty :) but east to west shipping is going to beat the **** out of them :P

great so this means that TRU is bringing all the sets from their stores and selling it online ... smart cookies :D also points to the fact that there is less possibility of more coming out of other retailers....

hope they are all minty :) but east to west shipping is going to beat the **** out of them :P

Yeah my Wal-Mart on vs this one is night and day. It did come from nj so if you are west coast, I'll be praying for you.

3 separate orders of 1 each on the choppers, 3 separate orders of 2 each on the stables, and 1 order 5 Loki all shipped.  2 more orders of 1 Loki each are in process.  If they are going to be the wrong items due to Kmart internal SKU link issues, then why would they keep getting canceled and have limited stock?  Did they really run out of whatever the wrong set is also?  We shall see....

And the tension mounts...1 order of 5 Choppers has arrived at the local UPS hub and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Will report back as to which color curtains I receive.

maybe we should do this differently next time....

order some curtain and see if chopper comes...

The Kmart "KSN" links to 3 items - the Chopper, Spider-Cycle Chase, and Captain America vs. Hydra.  Both of the other 2 are in stock.  The whole thing is just weird.  I offer no logical explanation as I don't think there is one.  Fingers crossed.

http://www.kmart.com/search=4408406?pageInd=&isSEOCanonURL=true&catalogId=10104&isSEOUri=true&keyword=4408406&storeId=10151&reqURI=

The Kmart "KSN" links to 3 items - the Chopper, Spider-Cycle Chase, and Captain America vs. Hydra.  Both of the other 2 are in stock.  The whole thing is just weird.  I offer no logical explanation as I don't think there is one.  Fingers crossed.

http://www.kmart.com/search=4408406?pageInd=&isSEOCanonURL=true&catalogId=10104&isSEOUri=true&keyword=4408406&storeId=10151&reqURI=

im more intrigued with the Stables. The UPC as far as i can tell isnt linked to another product. 

of course not its kmart. there is no logic to how they operate :)

as i mentioned before i ordered quite a few wolverines #6866 and got spider cycle #76004.  that was in december.

packing slip; order all says wolverine #6866 only that the lego set in the package was #76004 ...

silver lining was at least they didn't ship this in UPS grey envelop. :D

in all aspect who knows what they have in stock :) ... they might have found a whole stash of them and you could genuinely get #6866.

but based on my experience i would say probability of getting:

#6866 = 10%

#76004 = 70%

something else = 20%