My order status

I have tracking numbers for 20 Wolverine Chopper, 5 Heartlake Stables & 5 Loki Escape from Kmart. Shipping labels have been created, but has not been picked up by UPS. Fingers crossed.

Most orders were processed and shipped in under an hour, with 1 order from Sears processed and shipped in under 30min. Seems wayyy too good to be true.

did you say "Wolverine Chopper" ? are you sure ? they must be the one i ordered last december for which they sent me #76004 spider cycle.

for kmart wolverine chopper and spider cycle same UPC :P LOL

but good luck. if you get it must be the great haul.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you say "Wolverine Chopper" ? are you sure ? they must be the one i ordered last december for which they sent me #76004 spider cycle.

for kmart wolverine chopper and spider cycle same UPC :P LOL

but good luck. if you get it must be the great haul.

We need "theegypt" guy tell us what he got last time:

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/10393-daily-lego-deals-61814/?p=287254

I did get dino hunter and goblin kings, but I guess they are not sharing UPC with any other sets in KMart system

Just received cancel email for 4 orders of 5 choppers - rats. Some stables are still processing and I have to pick up 2 at a local Kmart store.

Let me know how the pickup goes. According to the website, my local store has them avail for store pickup, but I know darn well they didn't have them on the shelf when I was last there. So I'll be curious to see what set you get.

Just received cancel email for 4 orders of 5 choppers - rats. Some stables are still processing and I have to pick up 2 at a local Kmart store.

I received "pickup ready" email for a few stables at a store nearby.  It's not a guarantee of success, but it seems possible at least.