My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the Lego instructions site...

If you plan to print the building instruction, please be sure to download the correct version:

• Building instructions labeled "NA" or "V39" may be printed on US standard letter size paper (8
  • Like 2

I made an order at walmart.com for the marvel superheroes PS3 game with Iron Patriot. They shipped to my house and i decided to return them. when i went to return at walmart in-store they refunded the price BUT not the tax. I was like hey why didn't you refund the tax the lady just said computer won't allow it. She didn't offer the info i only noticed because i was watching. What is up with that???! i'll have to call walmart and figure it out but thats just not right.

I made an order at walmart.com for the marvel superheroes PS3 game with Iron Patriot. They shipped to my house and i decided to return them. when i went to return at walmart in-store they refunded the price BUT not the tax. I was like hey why didn't you refund the tax the lady just said computer won't allow it. She didn't offer the info i only noticed because i was watching. What is up with that???! i'll have to call walmart and figure it out but thats just not right.

that just happened to me last week.  I called a # that the customer service lady gave me and they took care of it.  The person on the phone said that several stores were doing this but they had been told they are supposed to refund the tax.  

that just happened to me last week.  I called a # that the customer service lady gave me and they took care of it.  The person on the phone said that several stores were doing this but they had been told they are supposed to refund the tax.  

I also bought Power Lex for $15 on the walmart website and ship to store where they previously had it for $9. the store i went to wouldn't adjust the price. i think someone mentioned that they had success with matching previously. So i may have to return them and try to rebuy after they stock it. At this point is it worth keeping at $15?

I also bought Power Lex for $15 on the walmart website and ship to store where they previously had it for $9. the store i went to wouldn't adjust the price. i think someone mentioned that they had success with matching previously. So i may have to return them and try to rebuy after they stock it. At this point is it worth keeping at $15?

I would.  Since this will be retiring soon, Amazon recently jacked the price up from $15 to $19.99 and now it's $18.99.  LEGO Shop at Home is $19.99 as well.  I bought all 5 of mine for $15........I couldn't get them any cheaper and I didn't want to miss out.  Remember, MSRP is $19.99, so $15 isn't a bad price.  There are just other people who were able to snag them on a good sale or used gift cards and stuff.

• Like 1

this has happened to me when i returned something i had delivered to my house in Massachusetts where i pay sales tax returning to a no sales tax NH walmart. 

they said i had to take it back to a store that charges sales tax to get that money back - i thought it was stupid but that's what i had to do - not sure if this applies in your case.