My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cancelled ebay order was from first wave a little after 9:30am PST. Now I can't help but wonder what is going to happen to the TRU.com orders now.. 

I know with 41999, I had orders in at TRU.com during one of the first batches, they sat there backordered for 3-4 weeks, then canceled.  A week later, people placed orders when a few popped up on their website and they got them.  I did get a 10% discount on my next online order, but there really was no rhyme or reason to it.

My cancelled ebay order was from first wave a little after 9:30am PST. Now I can't help but wonder what is going to happen to the TRU.com orders now.. 

that's crap .. i had my hopes high .. that i finally managed to get my order in when they came back this afternoon.. these guys playing with people's feeling now :(....

don't understand why they would cancel the morning order and re-list items this time they re-listed for 63. so, it was 100 sold in the morning and another 63 in the afternoon ...

don't understand why they would cancel the morning order and re-list items this time they re-listed for 63. so, it was 100 sold in the morning and another 63 in the afternoon ...

Maybe Lego slapped them upside the head for listing with no limits.. After all, the purchase history is was right there for the world to see. Okay, that is some wild speculation, sorry!

Speaking of Lego slapping people upside the head, where the hell are Amazon, Walmart and Target's allocation of these??? Weird stuff...

The box looked pretty good.
They were all loose in one box with no padding and a very few bubble pads.
See attached pictures.

Overall results - 21 in excellent shape.  9 in not perfect shape.  Only about 2 of them approaching significant compression.

Not perfect but I am happy.

I'll discount those 9 some after I think about it.

I think another wave is coming I am going to unload most.

I have pictures to upload but I am having a heck of a time finding an image link insert.  I'll figure it out soon I suppose.