My order status

Just received this email from Lego... I placed two orders during that time, both have shipped.

Dear X,

Thank you for your recent order: #ABC.

We apologize that due to a technical error with our email system between 31 July and 6 August, you may not have received an order status, or shipping confirmation email regarding your order. If you have not received your order, you may check the status by visiting our Order Status Page.

Here is some additional information on what your order status means: Your order will show a status of "Customer Service" during the review process and we will contact you only if there are any problems, in which case the status would change to "Please Contact Customer Service." If your status is "In Process," then your order has been reviewed and is ready for shipping. Once your order is "In Process," we cannot make any changes to the order. When your order ships, the status will change to "Shipped" and a tracking number will made available.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for being a valued LEGO

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that got their SSD order cancelled,  Have you bought one from LEGO Shop at Home before or this was the first SSD ????

I bought two at LEGO Shop at Home, but one was couple of years ago and the other one is on June.

I've talk with the rep today. He said my orders are canceled since there is no stock and they wouldn't get it.

Good luck to anyone whose order is on backordered yet. 

Just received this email from Lego... I placed two orders during that time, both have shipped.

I received the same email. No worries yet... I was initially worried it was a banned email. Ha.

My order was 1 GE, 1 Exo, 1 PF 9v cord, and 1 Research Experiment. The GE was my 4th in 2 months. The GE is still back-ordered. The Exo finally shipped today.

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

• Like 1

I bought two at LEGO Shop at Home, but one was couple of years ago and the other one is on June.

I've talk with the rep today. He said my orders are canceled since there is no stock and they wouldn't get it.

Good luck to anyone whose order is on backordered yet. 

so there is no way for us to get another SSD :(