My order status

So, we could theorize that TLC told TRU that they are not getting any, or future shipment date is too far in the future and it is easier for TRU to just cancel?

that would be a fair assessment.theory .... i remember when I had my HD on B/O late last year, they ended up shipping those after 3 weeks

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First two waves of Exo Suits arrived from target today all 20S4. The box is nice and sturdy all came in great shape it is just smaller then I envisioned. The ends of the seals have adhesive on the outside, never seen this before, and it makes them sticky possible dust collector or they could adhere to shipping material.

Interesting to note this morning when I ordered 3 more from target, didn't mind the price with red card if I was going to get it fromS@**** would have to pay $6.95 shipping or add filler, I had saved 99 of these to my target want list when I moved them to my cart I got the error that the maximum amount was already in my cart and had to order 3. Now when I get home and check my ipad it showed 689 of them in my cart as soon as I went to checkout it went to Zero. Don't know where that number came from perhaps the amount they had in stock at the time.

Just a head's up.  Placed an order for the SSD on July 28th last week when it was showing up intermittently, and this morning when I checked it was cancelled.  Called in and the CSR said she could not replace the order as there was no stock available.  She also said it should have never come back online last week and all orders were getting cancelled.  Good luck if yours made it through but it looks like this one is done, at least in NA. 

Same thing I noticed today as well.

Just a head's up.  Placed an order for the SSD on July 28th last week when it was showing up intermittently, and this morning when I checked it was cancelled.  Called in and the CSR said she could not replace the order as there was no stock available.  She also said it should have never come back online last week and all orders were getting cancelled.  Good luck if yours made it through but it looks like this one is done, at least in NA. 

Were you ordering at US site?

I'm still showing mine ordered on 7/28 on back order.  Ordered from the US site.

also got 3 orders of exo's from target from the first wave in great shape.

btw, any update with regard to target orders this morning? keeping my fingers crossed that they actually ship it :P

haven't gotten any shipping updates -  just order confirmation emails.

i am confident they will ship.

target has been my bff the last 2 weeks between the gift cards and the exo's. and the gift cards.

now if those RI's will just pop up on the webpage they have created...