My order status

Do any of you guys have experience with returning sets to Amazon that were on BOGO 40% off sale?  I called Amazon but the guy didn't seem to know what amount I would get back since the discount was given at checkout and I would have to go all the way through the return process to find out how much I'll get back.  Will it only be the set that was discounted to 40% or will I get the regular amount of the set back?  Should I just ship both back?  I don't want to keep one if it's full price and I get the 40% discounted set money back. 

Do any of you seasoned pros know how this usually works?

No. Despite having ordered hundreds of things from Amazon, I have never returned anything. I would really just keep them.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Despite having ordered hundreds of things from Amazon, I have never returned anything. I would really just keep them.

I did an online chat with them after I had called initially.  They just split it down the middle.  I returned one and kept the other.  They refunded my $58.  So I have one that I got for about $58.  I'm happy.

all giftcard (TRU and Non-TRU) as well i ordered came for giftcardmall. i received all of them yesterday. non-TRU ones came like about midnight PST.

this morning i already got second email from giftcardmall that i haven't picked up the card yet.

i am going slowly and verifying balance. had problem in one so i had to jump through hoops @ giftcardmall and then to TRU. so, all users with multiple giftcards check the balance and transfer to another card before someone else swipes them out.

all giftcard TRU and Non TRU all users with multiple giftcards check the balance and transfer to another card before someone else swipes them out.

This! I went to TRU today no lego to buy but I consolidated my GCs. If you got them fulfilled by Giftcard Mall they are sequential and easy pickings for the wrong person. I think I will post this as a topic so more will see

I ordered a SSD yesterday and I've already received 3 emails saying important update, unfortunately the SSD is out of stock and will be a little longer to ship. But my debit card has been charged this morning. I thought they waited until shipment to charge....

That is probably authorization. It might result in a hold in case of debit card. In case of CC, it just sort of lingers in "pending", and depending on CC issuer might disappear in a week

I ordered a SSD yesterday and I've already received 3 emails saying important update, unfortunately the SSD is out of stock and will be a little longer to ship. But my debit card has been charged this morning. I thought they waited until shipment to charge....

I usually dont get any emails from SAH for days... in for one at 00:26 as soon as my monitor started beeping "out of stock - october 6th"

Maybe I can drive up to Groveport, OH and ask them what's delaying Bold-Arrow's order?

The company I work for has a distribution relationship with the same company that TRU uses - I'll make a few calls!  (and just have all of the orders routed to me)