My order status

I order a Mini like 15 minutes after it became available, and it's back ordered.  Shenanigans.

Placed the order late in the day July 18th....  seems Lego doesn't fulfill orders first come first serve.  See Vampyre Hearse.

Wife is catching up with her friend this evening at Starbucks this evening, so I'll get start building this thing tonight :)

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I ordered 6 times from staples.  First I ordered a "real" order of shipping supplies etc that totaled over $100 and got the $25 off using the visa speedy dealio.  I signed up for that and also (stupidly) created a staples account.  Got the confirmation email for that.  Then ordered (5) $100 TRU giftcards all being on different orders and all five getting the discount.  All got confirmation emails but I checked out as a guest or all of those but did use the same email address for all orders.  Haven't gotten a call or any other confirmation.  These are just emailed gift cards right with the long number and pin?

Worried I'm going to get nothing but my first order of boring boxes (although it was a good deal).

Same, though it's In Process for me. Wish it would just ship already.

Did you get a call for your Staples cards? My phone was off earlier today and I'm paranoid I missed the call lol

Yeah, I got a call.  It was quick and painless - just asked me to confirm that I ordered gift cards, and confirm my email address.

So, I ordered 6 times from staples.  First I ordered a "real" order of shipping supplies etc that totaled over $100 and got the $25 off using the visa speedy dealio.  I signed up for that and also (stupidly) created a staples account.  Got the confirmation email for that.  Then ordered (5) $100 TRU giftcards all being on different orders and all five getting the discount.  All got confirmation emails but I checked out as a guest or all of those but did use the same email address for all orders.  Haven't gotten a call or any other confirmation.  These are just emailed gift cards right with the long number and pin?

Worried I'm going to get nothing but my first order of boring boxes (although it was a good deal).

You should be fine.  My first order was under my real Staples account also, then the others just guest checkout through Visa Checkout.  I imagine they have thousands of gift cards to fulfill today, so it'll take some time.

Placed the order late in the day July 18th....  seems Lego doesn't fulfill orders first come first serve.  See Vampyre Hearse.

Wife is catching up with her friend this evening at Starbucks this evening, so I'll get start building this thing tonight :)

HA!  Funny enough, I just got an email that my Mini shipped.  If only I received such excellent service from the universe every time I ranted...

• Like 1

Just received a message from Staples about the TRU GC. The order has been delayed and that I can cancel the order if I want. But if I want to keep the order I don't need to do anything but continue to wait.

I will happily wait for my GC.

Here is the message:

Dear Valued Staples Customer ,

We wanted to let you know that all or part of your recent Staples order number _____ has been delayed for delivery by one business day.

We value every order we receive and apologize with the utmost sincerity for this delay. If needed, a customer support representative will contact you for further information.

If you would like us to continue processing your order, no action is required on your part.

If you prefer to cancel your order and receive a refund, please contact us in either of the following ways:

1. Reply to this message with your request to cancel.

2. Call us toll free at 866-493-8108 from 8:30 am to 8 pm (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday.

Your business with Staples is very important to us, and we thank you for your patience.

Thank you for choosing Staples.

Staples

Just received a message from Staples about the TRU GC. The order has been delayed and that I can cancel the order if I want. But if I want to keep the order I don't need to do anything but continue to wait.

I also just received this message. I ordered 3 cards but only received 1 so far. I received this email for the other 2.

I received my last TRU gift card just now.  They sent me a delay email yesterday, called me about 10 minutes ago leaving me a message that it would be delayed until 8/7, then sent me another email saying it was delayed one business day.  So, the good news is if you received a delay notification by phone or email, you might only have to wait a few more hours to get your gift card!

Thanks again to xeeeej (OP) for notifying us.  I classify this as one of the best deals of 2014.

Still waiting on some VISA cards to physical ship.  I'm less optimistic about those but still holding out hope.

I received my last TRU gift card just now.  They sent me a delay email yesterday, called me about 10 minutes ago leaving me a message that it would be delayed until 8/7, then sent me another email saying it was delayed one business day.  So, the good news is if you received a delay notification by phone or email, you might only have to wait a few more hours to get your gift card!

Same thing for me. Received my last 2 gift cards just now.

• Like 1

Order #1:  Mini Cooper partial back ordered 7/17 9pm PST, shipped yesterday, estimated delivery tomorrow.

Freebies shipped 7/20, estimated delivery 7/30 !?!?

Order #2 & #3:  Ordered 7/19.  Shipped 7/21, delivered today...

All FedEx.  Regular free shipping...

Crazy!?!?   :this: