My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh - i think "earned" my first warning point...  SORRY!

You weren't calling me a box queen, were you? :) I don't care if the box is messed up but I'm sure the person who is buying it after it's eol will care......especially if they are paying big $$$. I just don't want to get screwed or have to discount the set because the box has damage.

You weren't calling me a box queen, were you? :) I don't care if the box is messed up but I'm sure the person who is buying it after it's eol will care......especially if they are paying big $$$. I just don't want to get screwed or have to discount the set because the box has damage.

There are several threads on box condition and it's effect on sales, do a quick search on "box condition".  Here's a thread to get you started:

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/9737-condition-of-the-box/?hl=box+condition#entry265532

or you couldve asked for some percentage off ... they are always willing to negoiate!

Just got a call from staples cs. They wanted to confirm my email address and will be sending all gc's shortly. Will update once received.

I just got same call and I ordered 13. She put me on hold while she processed one. She said I might be getting multiple calls since the orders are all "broken up". Good sign, for sure. Spooky! lol

Do any of you guys have experience with returning sets to Amazon that were on BOGO 40% off sale?  I called Amazon but the guy didn't seem to know what amount I would get back since the discount was given at checkout and I would have to go all the way through the return process to find out how much I'll get back.  Will it only be the set that was discounted to 40% or will I get the regular amount of the set back?  Should I just ship both back?  I don't want to keep one if it's full price and I get the 40% discounted set money back. 

Do any of you seasoned pros know how this usually works?

I just got same call and I ordered 13. She put me on hold while she processed one. She said I might be getting multiple calls since the orders are all "broken up". Good sign, for sure. Spooky! lol

i only bought 3 with spare time to get more, wanted to stay under radar and actually get them. let us know if you get them all

Did they call  you first?  Did you use your staples account?  How many did you order?

Trying to think of all possible questions.

They didn't call, I checked out as guest so no staples account.  I ordered it this morning.

• Like 1

I order a Mini like 15 minutes after it became available, and it's back ordered.  Shenanigans.

Same, though it's In Process for me. Wish it would just ship already.

Did you get a call for your Staples cards? My phone was off earlier today and I'm paranoid I missed the call lol