My order status

can't believe them shipping multiple #10221 in a single box. i hope these idiots padded them or even better hope would be that they are in original lego packaging.

of course i was not looking for mint boxes but a single shipment with multiple... i hope these do survive the journey....

You should consider yourself lucky. Many here are receiving them with FedEx labels stuck directly to Lego box, but that is old news.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't believe them shipping multiple #10221 in a single box. i hope these idiots padded them or even better hope would be that they are in original lego packaging.

of course i was not looking for mint boxes but a single shipment with multiple... i hope these do survive the journey....

If they shipped fedex they often have the dimensions listed on the tracking page. Close to size of two SSD boxes- probably Lego case. Bigger than two sets- special oversized Walmart box with no padding

Two minis with both polys each now in processing. Finally.

just to clear up, each of the 2 large mini was on a separate order to get 2 x both polys. you cant get multiples of the same poly if you make one large order.

example: 5 large minis on one order will yield one mini mini and one shredder poly (and the wrath of ban hammer, limit 2).

My mini Mini Cooper and the Shredder minifig shipped but my Mini Cooper is back ordered. I made my order right at midnight that night. I must have been one of the first ones to get my order through so this makes me mad. :threaten:

same here. 2 sets of polys shipped, large minis on "backorder" (processing), ordered around 1am EST

I received my Batcaves today but one of them looks beat up.  Will this be a problem reselling it later?  I'm inclined to send it back since it's not eol and still readily available at Amazon.  I also noticed the flaps look loosey goosey.  They aren't nice and tight to the box.  Could these have been tampered with?  There is no glue and I can pull up the flaps a bit to check for glue.

post-38633-0-07263400-1406069792_thumb.j

post-38633-0-69580800-1406069809_thumb.j

post-38633-0-75340200-1406069824_thumb.j

I received my Batcaves today but one of them looks beat up. Will this be a problem reselling it later? I'm inclined to send it back since it's not eol and still readily available at Amazon. I also noticed the flaps look loosey goosey. They aren't nice and tight to the box. Could these have been tampered with? There is no glue and I can pull up the flaps a bit to check for glue.

Pictures are all showing broken for me. If the box is beat up you can return for a fresh one as they aren't scarce like Ssd or ge. Honestly unless they have a hole or major creases I keep them.

Oh and do yourself a favor, buy a postal scale that will do 80lbs+ and use that to measure if a set is tampered with. The weights are posted on the price guide and brickset.

How can I post the pics again? I tried but now there isn't an option to. Mods or admin help please? Photos aren't showing. Thanks.

Photos are showing fine for me.

I don't think you have anything to worry about if the seals appear clear, attached and not cloudy. Boxes get beat up in transit all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I received my Batcaves today but one of them looks beat up. Will this be a problem reselling it later? I'm inclined to send it back since it's not eol and still readily available at Amazon. I also noticed the flaps look loosey goosey. They aren't nice and tight to the box. Could these have been tampered with? There is no glue and I can pull up the flaps a bit to check for glue.

Check your pm

I can see your pics just fine. TOK and Exciter1 can fix it . They nailed it down to a science

That's weird because even I can't see them.  Oh well.  I was going to return these but Amazon is saying that I can only get a refund not a replacement.  I got these on the BOGO 40% off.  I don't know what to do.  Keep the box with the damage or get a refund and purchase something else?  Hmmmmm...........

That's weird because even I can't see them.  Oh well.  I was going to return these but Amazon is saying that I can only get a refund not a replacement.  I got these on the BOGO 40% off.  I don't know what to do.  Keep the box with the damage or get a refund and purchase something else?  Hmmmmm...........

Don't return just one it is all or none. If you return one it will be the 40% off one.

I think that is how amazon handles it.

Don't return just one it is all or none. If you return one it will be the 40% off one.

I think that is how amazon handles it.

Then I guess I'll have to return both :(  Dang, that bums me out.  That tear is really bad and the box is in overall poor shape.  I guess I can use that $117 I spent on another GE or some other small sets I was aiming to get.....or another exclusive.