My order status

Two pairs of TBs arrived in Lego boxes. Some creased corners but overall 8-9 out of 10. Codes are 51R2 and 27R3.  These are not new production but some old stock stayed in their warehouse for quite long. I'm now very ready for the EOL.

if we embrace "The List" theory, then Tower Bridges are probably still kicking, given their position in The List. But it would certainly be nice to know if there are any TBs out there with R4 codes..

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No holes in mine, but the flap was open, plus it was raining so the box was wet. Buttheads.

I guess they figure it's cost effective to send single orders of larger sets out this way, even when considering returns.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'm currently in contact with Walmart CS to see if I can get a price adjustment on the two Tower Bridges I ordered. The CS rep would like to know what the link is to the item that was contained in the email.

Can someone that has that email please post the link to the TBs that it contained? I already provided the screen shot that was posted in one of the Daily Deals threads, but they want to have the link as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I received my 5 TB from Walmart. Two boxes with two each were fine, even though they were just shipped in the original LEGO box. The fifht just had a label stuck on it and was completely crushed. Now for something completely weird:

When I was at the LEGO store yesterday, I made mention of the crushed box. The cashier told me to just bring it in and they would swap it, even though I ordered it from Walmart. I am sure this is YMMV, but still very cool to know.

Looks like site-to-store in Walmart is as much random luck, as just plain shipping. Was picking up Tower Bridges and GEs. All were in lego shipping boxes. TBs are alright, but one of the GE cases got hit hard... the other cases with GEs did not suffer as much, but still noticeable creases.  Will just do plain shipping next time. Statistically, so far, shipping was slightly better than site-to-store

I recently went on a tour for a package handler position at UPS.  While I was there, I witnessed some of the workers using some of the larger packages as stepping stools to stack boxes.  I cringed on the  inside just thinking it could be Legos in the box being crushed.  Also saw some boxes just heaved up on the pile as well.  Figured I'd post this in here for anybody who has received a damaged package from UPS and wondering how it's possible...worst part was the supervisors didn't even seem to care.

I recently went on a tour for a package handler position at UPS.  While I was there, I witnessed some of the workers using some of the larger packages as stepping stools to stack boxes.  I cringed on the  inside just thinking it could be Legos in the box being crushed.  Also saw some boxes just heaved up on the pile as well.  Figured I'd post this in here for anybody who has received a damaged package from UPS and wondering how it's possible...worst part was the supervisors didn't even seem to care.

Very sad and disgusting how human beings act sometimes.

I shall invest in bigger "FRAGILE!" stamp...

When I ship legos or anything remotely fragile I assume the package will be dropped from a height of 5'. This test obviously doesn't account for monkeys dressed in brown climbing on the boxes. Makes you wonder how much UPS (or FedEx for that matter) shells out a year in damage claims.

I'm also deciding whether to return (get replacements) for my TB sets from WM. Are sizable creases worth it? Minor corner damage on one.

These (4) sets are long term investments.

The Lego cartons that they were shipped in were in decent shape, with only minor damage.