My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered 3 TB's from walmart. Got the shipping email yesterday in the evening. Today the first showed up in Mint condition. The other two are set to arrive tomorrow. I did not pay for quicker shipping I went with the free shipping and it wasn't suppose to arrive until July 9. Wal-Mart just gave me the ultimate hook up. I was utterly shocked to see it arrive so soon. Let's hope this luck continues!

Did you email or call them?  I'm going to call them so they can hear the sorrow in my voice.

My other one shipped though.  Looks like it came out of IL, what has been the condition coming out of that shipping center?

I bought 2 and they shipped one and canceled one. I e-mailed and they said there was nothing that could be done. I called and they said that the order was canceled because of a pricing mistake and that they had already shipped out half of the order to recognize the inconvenience, instead of canceling the whole thing.

Bummer, but at least I got one. I know some people didn't get any...

Are the members that bought the second wave of TB $149 deals getting shipping confirmation emails?  My order from last Friday has finally shipped.  I am hoping everyone gets what they ordered...

Yes, already received shipping for Friday, and confirmed shipping from the second wave.  We shall all give you extra like for posting this back on Friday! (though not sure if there is any meat in those likes...)

Off topic, got 2 of the TB that I ordered monday during second longest and last wave.  They came in lego box.  

edit, boxes slightly crushed.  Will wal mart do anything for that?  For the price I tink I just keep them regardless right?

ship it to me, ill pay you 159 + cost of shipping :)

Off topic, got 2 of the TB that I ordered monday during second longest and last wave.  They came in lego box.  

edit, boxes slightly crushed.  Will wal mart do anything for that?  For the price I tink I just keep them regardless right?

They won't do anything. Only amazon has that kind of customer service. 

Four TBs delivered here. Incredibly they were double boxed. Two pairs in the lego box inside a larger box. This has got to be a first for WM. 

i'm hoping for a similar experience. Going to pick up first (2) of four at WM this evening.

Oddly enough I placed (2) orders during last round (bout 5 min appart) and they shipped from different warehouses.