My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uzehynut.jpg

3uvevu8e.jpg

e3e2udap.jpg

So the two came in a Lego packing box, looking fresh as can be.

The other three in a box 2x the size of the tower bridges (didn't know boxes that big exists) with two surprisingly mint . The third set is open on one end, seals not cut but never ever placed on the top of the flap. I'll have to try and get a replacement. Damage is one thing but an opened box is another story

• Like 2

Congratulations to all who got orders delivered. Still waiting for 2 pairs to be shipped. At least they are not cancelled so far.  I'm actually surprised you big time players did not go big on this deal. Back then when Target offering $30 gift card on the HH people were talking about maximizing the purchase limit of 8. This is a much better deal on an exclusive that is about to retire (supposedly, at least). Is this because the scary stories about walmart shipping or do you have concerns on this set's potential?

Congratulations to all who got orders delivered. Still waiting for 2 pairs to be shipped. At least they are not cancelled so far. I'm actually surprised you big time players did not go big on this deal. Back then when Target offering $30 gift card on the HH people were talking about maximizing the purchase limit of 8. This is a much better deal on an exclusive that is about to retire (supposedly, at least). Is this because the scary stories about walmart shipping or do you have concerns on this set's potential?

this deal was sporadic, it was a right place right time kind of thing

No I got in on the last possible second. Well played Wal-Mart well played!

I had 9 of 10 ship with one cancelled.  I simply called Wal-Mart cs and did a repurchase at the full.price and she did a refund back to the 148 price as a one time courtesy.  She saw that the tb was in stock when they cancelled the order.

Received an email back from walmart. Said tht there was a pricing error and that the set was available for pur hase at regular price. I told them that was not good enough and a misrepresentation of price and that they need to honor it. Otherwise they can price things how they like and cance your order later. We'll see if that get anywhere.

Received an email back from walmart. Said tht there was a pricing error and that the set was available for pur hase at regular price. I told them that was not good enough and a misrepresentation of price and that they need to honor it. Otherwise they can price things how they like and cance your order later. We'll see if that get anywhere.

Won't work bro. They have the right to cancel any transaction they want and claim pricing error. Not right but that's the way it works for all retailers.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

I had 9 of 10 ship with one cancelled.  I simply called Wal-Mart cs and did a repurchase at the full.price and she did a refund back to the 148 price as a one time courtesy.  She saw that the tb was in stock when they cancelled the order.

Sweet.

Not sweet.  Ask them why person XYZ got their order fulfilled and they chose to cancel your order?  Maybe they just like to discriminate against certain customers.

All this talk about orders getting cancelled for the TBs had me worried. My WM order was updated tonight to show that it shipped yesterday, and is in transit.

Wish I would have spent the money for faster shipping...won't be here until next week.

From what I read it seems more are shipped than cancelled.

They responded again and said no way, suck! At least they shipped 4 which makes absolutly no sense at all. I have no idea how this company became #1. Too big for their own good. Oh well cannot win them all. I will hold tight at 26 tb and hope for another error.

They responded again and said no way, suck! At least they shipped 4 which makes absolutly no sense at all. I have no idea how this company became #1. Too big for their own good. Oh well cannot win them all. I will hold tight at 26 tb and hope for another error.

Yes, you are hurting for Tower Bridges. :superstition:

Did you email or call them?  I'm going to call them so they can hear the sorrow in my voice.

My other one shipped though.  Looks like it came out of IL, what has been the condition coming out of that shipping center?