My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hair dryer my friend, should save face. :-)

i am guessing dniim is one of them peoples who don't have hair dryers. But he probably should have lighter fluid...

I've removed 100's of stickers with the hair dryer method and I've yet to have an issue.  Even with those pesky KMart theft deterrent white tape thingies, those are a pain.

My 2 GEs from Walmart arrived today.  They weren't pure mint and not minty fresh, but mostly minty.  I am a very happy Brickpicker today.  :danced:

FWIW, they were shipped together in a LEGO box (no outer shipping box), the same as the crappy ones I received a few weeks ago.  They were shipped from a different location this time (Indianapolis, IN) but I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Probably a weird anomaly, but did any of you get an extra surprise with your Amazon.com LEGO Movie 3D edition w/ Vitruvius?  I found a bagged General Grievious minifigure in my shipping box.  I never ordered one of these from Amazon.com???  I got in on the pre-order at Amazon.com and they threw in a $10 off promotion to bring this version down to $24.99.

Did anyone else have their SSD order cancelled from Walmart when they were available earlier today?  I have never placed anywhere near an order that big at Wal-mart but I don't understand why they would cancel it.  It said they were unable to verify some payment info but it is the same damn card I used to buy two GEs a couple of days ago and I know it isn't maxed.  Ugh.  Guess I gotta call those clowns.  2 more SSDs will become available sounds like.  Oh well, maybe for the best I am spending way too much on lego heh.

Probably a weird anomaly, but did any of you get an extra surprise with your Amazon.com LEGO Movie 3D edition w/ Vitruvius? I found a bagged General Grievious minifigure in my shipping box. I never ordered one of these from Amazon.com??? I got in on the pre-order at Amazon.com and they threw in a $10 off promotion to bring this version down to $24.99.

That's a 3P sticker. Odd.

Did anyone else have their SSD order cancelled from Walmart when they were available earlier today? I have never placed anywhere near an order that big at Wal-mart but I don't understand why they would cancel it. It said they were unable to verify some payment info but it is the same damn card I used to buy two GEs a couple of days ago and I know it isn't maxed. Ugh. Guess I gotta call those clowns. 2 more SSDs will become available sounds like. Oh well, maybe for the best I am spending way too much on lego heh.

WM are notorious for this type of processing issue. I've had that happen to me few times. Heck I even used their own GC to pay online just to have my order canceled for the same reason as yours.

Goblin King and DINO T-Rex Hunter 5886 from last night KMart order are marked as shipped. If this is a real T-Rex, I would have certainly enjoy it better if it was with clearance price... but oh well....

You stuck your quarter in and who knows what little plastic container you will get from the dispenser.

• Like 1

WM are notorious for this type of processing issue. I've had that happen to me few times. Heck I even used their own GC to pay online just to have my order canceled for the same reason as yours.

Shipping   Arrives by Jun 24       You'll receive an email with tracking information when your order ships.

Any guesses as to what the Dino set turns out to be? It would be a nice find if it is a Dino set but with Kmart's track record I wouldn't count on it.

We should set up a poll.

1)mega blok dino

2)ugly green curtains

3)size 7 woman's running shoes

4)actual Lego Set ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker