My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The order I placed when the Ecto-1 came out at LegoShop@Home was missing three items. Called them and gave them the order number and the lady just shipped me three more no questions asked or anything. I have always had a great experience with them and nothing has ever come damaged or missing. I guess they work off the honour system. I know I can get better prices on some items at other retailers but I love the quickness and the care taken when shipping items.

04s4

51S3

I just checked all mine and they were all either 04s4 or 51S3 with one seal in the center except for one set it is 48S3 with two seals. I ordered both waves from LEGO Shop at Home and the first two waves from TRU, missed out on this weeks. 48S3 was from LEGO Shop at Home perhaps a special edition, we need Jojoyimbinni to check all of his and open them up so we know for sure ;)

Ok, for those that remember, I got an order cancelled twice by Lego for a couple Ecto-1 and I feared the worst, finally today I got an email

and they were cancelled because they do not ship anymore to Third party shipping places like the UPS Store...... oh well.... at least I am not banned.....yet....

Also my Two Kings Castles from Amazon BOGO, arrived last saturday.... shipping box all crushed, the set on top, was ripped open and the one below all crushed, they are going back tomorrow.......   And the 2 Millenium Falcons from Amazon BOGO as well.... in Pristine condition...... 1 out of 2 shipments not good average.....

Regarding my trashed SSDs from earlier this week, I emailed Walmart complaining about their packaging practices and asked for a partial refund. They got back to me today with a refund of $63.76. So... 4% discount for busted seals and banged up boxes. Thanks Walmart!

That sucks. They gave me $80 back on a single damaged SSD a month ago.

Got all of my TRU rovers today - all badly damaged.  No packaging and I think UPS played soccer with the box for a while.  My UPS guys must hate me or something, about half my stuff last week was damaged.  i usually do multiple small orders, but I was just trying to place my order as fast as possible with the rovers.  I guess I'll learn pretty well whether people care about box condition on this set.

Got my 6 rovers from tru, just thrown into a box with nothing to keep them in place. Damage assessment: one with slight damage, the rest look good! I'm surprised!

My five  were in a box with zero extra space (but not the lego shipping box). Miraculously, UPS and USPS decided not to throw the box from significant height or step on it or kick it, so all 5 are very minty

• Like 1