My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding my trashed SSDs from earlier this week, I emailed Walmart complaining about their packaging practices and asked for a partial refund. They got back to me today with a refund of $63.76. So... 4% discount for busted seals and banged up boxes. Thanks Walmart!

Regarding my trashed SSDs from earlier this week, I emailed Walmart complaining about their packaging practices and asked for a partial refund. They got back to me today with a refund of $63.76. So... 4% discount for busted seals and banged up boxes. Thanks Walmart!

What a deal...>_> 

I received 6 orders from last weeks target sales.  Everything was absolutely mint except for my Millennium Falcons.  I was going to part out the Pirate Ship Ambushes I ordered, but they just look too damned pretty to open.  For my money target has got to be the best shipper of all the online retailers I order from.  The only packages from them I've ever had damaged are the MF/Helm's Deep sized boxes.

Just got 4 Ecto 1's from LEGO Shop at Home. One of my orders of two was made before midnight and did not include a Balloon Cart. Called CS and they are sending it to me since the order was dated June 1. All boxes were minty fresh.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

I received my White House from Amazon Warehouse deal, that had the disclaimer "Package may be damaged".  I was imagining holes, tears, broken seals, and pancakes.  Imagine my surprise when the box was completely pristine except for two labels on it...  This was going to be a builder, but it's in such good condition that I might just hold on to it...  Thanks nitpicky Brickpickers!

My single Sopwith Camel order at SAH is getting into 3rd business day of "in customer service". Banville approacheth?

I can't make heads or tails of their order processing methods.  If you think you have nothing to worry about, then you probably don't.

My single Sopwith Camel order at SAH is getting into 3rd business day of "in customer service". Banville approacheth?

Happened to me to man, I called & they said something about an error in the system with the sopwith. It finally shipped yesterday along with the Balloon cart.

Hope this helps

My TRU gift cards from giftcardmall have not shipped yet

Same here. I emailed them on Wednesday ; their reply:

"Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize about the delay of your order. There is a technical issue at this time. This matter is being worked on, and your order should be should be shipped out soon."

Same here. I emailed them on Wednesday ; their reply:

"Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize about the delay of your order. There is a technical issue at this time. This matter is being worked on, and your order should be should be shipped out soon."

Well, I guess one could have technical difficulties sending out 12500 giftcards. But sending update would probably save them some negativity. But they are already into 12500/2 "defects" regardless

I received my White House from Amazon Warehouse deal, that had the disclaimer "Package may be damaged".  I was imagining holes, tears, broken seals, and pancakes.  Imagine my surprise when the box was completely pristine except for two labels on it...  This was going to be a builder, but it's in such good condition that I might just hold on to it...  Thanks nitpicky Brickpickers!

I got one off of WH a few weeks ago, and just built it.  The box was more like what you were expecting.

If you're serious about just wanting one for building, and you don't want to hold onto that one for investment, let me know, and I'll work out a trade with you.

anyone got their TRU gift cards shipped from May 27? ebay giftcardmall

My GCs arrived on Wednesday afternoon.