My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Ecto 1 order was cancelled..... no clue why, I called and they told me they did not know why it cas cancelled and they will contact me in 24 hours after they check what happened...... my VIP points I used were credited back today...... are you guys thinking B. Hammer?? I did not receive any email...... just saw in order status it was cancelled....

Any word? My mixer was cancelled to. Lego said they would look into it. I have not ordered enough to be banned.

My 2 castles and 2 dragon mountains arrived from the Amazon BOGO sale.  Unfortunately, they are the first pancakes I've ever received from Amazon.  One Dragon Mountain looks like someone stepped on it, and the King's Castle looks about the same.  Looks like they were in this condition before shipping, since the box was the correct size and there was enough packing material.  The other castle and mountain sets are mint at least. 

I was planning giving 2 of these to the kids, so I don't think I'm going to go through the process of exchanging them.  Checked the Lego inside and nothing looks broken.  Kids like pancakes, right?

My 2 castles and 2 dragon mountains arrived from the Amazon BOGO sale.  Unfortunately, they are the first pancakes I've ever received from Amazon.  One Dragon Mountain looks like someone stepped on it, and the King's Castle looks about the same.  Looks like they were in this condition before shipping, since the box was the correct size and there was enough packing material.  The other castle and mountain sets are mint at least. 

I was planning giving 2 of these to the kids, so I don't think I'm going to go through the process of exchanging them.  Checked the Lego inside and nothing looks broken.  Kids like pancakes, right?

at least do some complaining on amazon so you can get additional discount on them both!

• Like 1

Anyone here ordered 5 Ecto-1 from SAH online actually get shipped?

Believe it or not, yes, mine shipped, though to be entirely honest with you, I did not use the same info for each order (3 and 2). I know enough other Lego fans that it`s easy to borrow details when need be. Comes in handy  :thumbsup:

Mine shipped yesterday. All 5 in one order.

Interesting, hopefully you weren`t flagged for future orders. 

limit is a limit folks ... i aint afraid of no limit ... ask me where do i buy my ectos from now on, ill say "not from Lego"

just follow the rules and youll be fine!

if a deal or a set i like shows up on LEGO Shop at Home, i max out my limits in one shot and then stock up from other resources ... that way im not breaking any rules!

many of us here on this site do the same ...

• Like 1

As expected, my orders from Amazon got cancelled, at least they offered me a $10 gift card per transaction if I initiate the cancellation.  So guess it was still a success.  Definitely a good way for a seller to avoid negative feed haha

Got the same email as well. Was expecting $5 though instead of $10.

Got the same email as well. Was expecting $5 though instead of $10.

Did you call them? If you call & ask they should give you $10. At least that's what worked for me a few days ago. They tried to give me only $5 too, its worth a shot.

As expected, my orders from Amazon got cancelled, at least they offered me a $10 gift card per transaction if I initiate the cancellation.  So guess it was still a success.  Definitely a good way for a seller to avoid negative feed haha

same for me. hopefully they will follow through with the gc. I did the cancellation and wrote a "Per your request" message.

limit is a limit folks ... i aint afraid of no limit ... ask me where do i buy my ectos from now on, ill say "not from Lego"

just follow the rules and youll be fine!

if a deal or a set i like shows up on LEGO Shop at Home, i max out my limits in one shot and then stock up from other resources ... that way im not breaking any rules!

many of us here on this site do the same ...

Ugh... My 5 Ectos are still CS... Spoke with them on the phone and got the treatment... "Oh, you ordered 5.  That's a lot."  I said, "Yeah, I have a lot of Ghostbuster fans in my family.  Blah, blah, blah... Was there a problem with my credit card?".  She said, "Our review team has been very busy since this past weekend..."

My other relatives ordered 5 on the same day and their's have been shipped already...

I might be reaching the end of the line...  :sweat: