My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, SSD is at #4 in Top Sellers at SAH (after Simpsons, PAB and baseplate). ****-cakes!

I wonder if that is based on sales price or quantity. If so, imagining how many base plates they must sell, that's a lot of SSDs. It's gotta be based on price or how else could the Simpsons house still be #6?

Amazon shipped my first 5 orders all in one box - 2 DGB, 2 PSA, 2 BG, 2 KC, and 2 poor helpless CoE's...I have a feeling this won't be pretty.

:no: Hope you were planning on building a couple of them.  Now I'm starting to worry even more after the horror stories of the exclusive packaging.  

My SSD arrived today from Lego Shop at Home. It was creased in the top right corner. I can probably live with it but I wish it was mint. Has anyone ever returned something to Shop at Home based on the condition of the box?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Per their 'policy', they should take your returns without any questions asked if they honor what they say on the site (90-day return).

MF from amazon BOGO arrived - one is pretty dinged up - will try and get something out of it.

also smaller sets from amazon arrived crammed together in a package and a few smooshed - will also try and get adjustments .  i think if i order anymore, i will select the slower shipping option instead of free prime 2 day.

lastly was at one of my walmart haunts - nothing of interest when i spot 3 simpsons cmf's on a shelf - go over and smoosh - all 3 are unopened Apu's YES!!!!

My Ecto 1 order was cancelled..... no clue why, I called and they told me they did not know why it cas cancelled and they will contact me in 24 hours after they check what happened...... my VIP points I used were credited back today...... are you guys thinking B. Hammer??   I did not receive any email...... just saw in order status it was cancelled....

Spaceship! still sitting at status 'customer service'. I can't wait for liftoff.

About a couple weeks or so ago I was at a Lego Store and had it ready to buy but was told their VIP system was down so I couldn't redeem points nor could I get points for any purchase, which was very, very sad since I've been waiting to build this ever since I saw the initial announcement.

SPACESHIP!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

All of my orders from Amazon BOGO last week are still waiting to be shipped, except the 2 black gates. Seems like a long time. I ordered 2 MFs on Tuesday.. still sitting in "Not yet shipped" status. :(

How many email updates have you received about your order status?

How considerate of Amazon to ship my King's Castles separately and saving me from having to find a box down the road when I sell them.  

Amazon shipped my first 5 orders all in one box - 2 DGB, 2 PSA, 2 BG, 2 KC, and 2 poor helpless CoE's...I have a feeling this won't be pretty.

They did that with my 4 Dragon Castles and 2 Grievous's Wheelbikes as well.  They actually fit very nicely and were minty fresh.

A couple Goblin Kings came in stock during the target BOGO last week and I grabbed them, but only one shipped with the other items I ordered.  The other one hasn't been cancelled yet, but does anyone have an idea how they would handle the pricing with that?  I've never had a target online order cancelled.

• Like 1

Not tru!

And not Walmart! Look at this behemoth that arrived today:

siyFYDk.jpg

And inside we have two SSDs, with a third one suffocating underneath and a distinct lack of any padding whatsoever:

OvSfwPU.jpg

Top two made it out ok surprisingly...bottom one not so much:

1Xeqd6s.jpg

Because shipping 50lbs of Lego in an oversized box with zero packaging material is a brilliant idea. Does Walmart do partial refunds for shipping damage? The busted open one is going back regardless but it'd be nice to get some money back on the other two.

Edit: quick opinion question-

'>

These two boxes have these large scuff marks along the top, and some minor creasing. Worth returning? I'm thinking no

• Like 1