My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Average Guy said:

I wonder if Ebay will ding up TRU'S , DSR with all these order cancelations? I know they would to me....

Ebay scrubs TRU feedback and they don't have DSRs for the corp clients.

Totally expected the cancellations but you just never know so you have to try.

12 minutes ago, asharerin said:

Ebay scrubs TRU feedback and they don't have DSRs for the corp clients.

Totally expected the cancellations but you just never know so you have to try.

I hit them with a negative once and they offered 10% off the next order.  No idea if they still offer this or not.

Their reason for cancel is that the "Buyer is returning item for a refund"  However, this isn't the case, so I rejected their request for cancellation. We'll see what happens.

They don't have the stock and then put that I'm returning the item? Come on, TRU.

1 hour ago, dcdfan said:

You're not alone. They're starting to come in...

TRU feedbacks.JPG

This is email i got " The reason for the cancellation is most likely either due to our warehouse being out of stock of the item or you may be using a shipping address that is not supported for this item (this generally only applies to people using PO Boxes or that reside outside of the continental US). "

I put in an order via Ebay for a SOH (architecture set) and a couple CA Polys, I didn't see the order on my purchase history among the other couple I placed...well I looked under the SOH ebay listing that said I purchased that item and I clicked on order details: The amount of $59.46 has been refunded to...No emails, nothing, just blammo...refunded...Guess it's ok that it wasn't any of the SW sets I got but I was looking forward to building that guy...I have another I paid more for so I was hoping this would allow me to build and cost average out my other pricier option but alas...1st order has been refunded...as we're seeing the story go....

I ordered 2 Technic Bulldozers, 2 AT-APs, and a separate order of a couple of smaller sets (Battle on Saleucamis, droid microfighters, and T-16s). I actually tried to cancel the second order and already heard back from eBay that my cancellation was denied. Oh, the irony.

• Like 2

It was all too good to be true - all cancelled by TRU. Didn't somebody say "I told you so?" In consolation, I popped into my nearby Meijer today and they had an Ezra's speeder bike that magically appeared on the shelf and it was marked down as clearance price of $9.99 - so that was okay.

• Like 1