• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/5/2016 at 7:22 PM, newbie77 said:

reminder to all folks (including myself) who fell for 

LEGO Jurassic World Dilophosaurus Ambush 75916 Building Kit

or other lego set scam from 

Sold by: ookkbaby

to watch tracking and contact customer service and take proper action.

one cannot file A-Z for non-receipt because tracking will show delivered and delivery will be some other address. 

I already filed my claims.. 3 total. I'm curious if he/she used the same tracking info for everyone. Here are the cities that received the packages that were supposed sent to me

Sanborn, NY, US

Kalamazoo, MI, US

Budd Lake, NJ, US

On March 7, 2016 at 4:03 PM, ichiroll said:

LOL I know...

I've been reading up on the "ban" thread quite a bit too just to make sure my buying habits are "in line."

Limit of 5 for Sandcrawler, 2 for Slave 1, all make sense, but limit of 1 for EV? for the whole household?  Just didn't register to me...

Another question is, are the limits calculated retroactively at all.  i.e. I purchased 3 EV's in January.  Now the limit is down to 1.  Am I all the sudden going to be on the radar?

EDIT: For what it's worth, both EV orders are in "In Warehouse" status...

Just don't give them any reason to look into your account. Don't call customer service tonreplace a set or anything. As soon as they look into your account you may be toast. Take that from a guy who orders from TRU on a regular basis...

Just now, Dr. Brick said:

Just don't give them any reason to look into your account. Don't call customer service tonreplace a set or anything. As soon as they look into your account you may be toast. Take that from a guy who orders from TRU on a regular basis...

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, stackables said:

I am having a great lego day.  First no luck an BN and now TRU just cancelled my order for the Disney figs. Of course I still got the set I had to buy to get free shipping (that I didn't need). 

Did you try to cancel the rest of the order online? If that does not longer work because the time frame has expired then give them a call. 

2 minutes ago, MathBuilder said:

Did you try to cancel the rest of the order online? If that does not longer work because the time frame has expired then give them a call. 

I already received the other set today and then later that day got the cancellation email for the disney figs.  Not sure why they decided to split the order.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I've asked this in the past, but I can't remember what happens...Here's the scenario: 

1. I've placed an order of some of the TOOS S2 microfighters. All items in the order are TOOS, but the Poly and Poster were added as well of course. The Order status says "Backordered"... Upon inspection, both the polybag and poster are listed as "In Process" but the sets are "Backordered". Will they ship the minifigure and poster early and separate? 

2. I've placed a second order of more (different) TOOS S2 microfighters, plus 1 GHOST S3 fighter (as an experiment, since it's in stock). Order status says "Waiting for New Stock", and upon inspection it shows "WfNS" on the S2s, but "In Warehouse" for the S3 fighter and Poly/Poster. 

I am planning to place a few more orders of some different things. Is method A just as safe to guarantee my Polybag as method B? Will either method guarantee said polybag arriving faster than the expected 30 days restock time on everything else?

Yes, I realize that however I cut it, I've lost the big money making window on the poly trooper.... but even if it's price tanks down to $5, if I can get 5 or 6 of them that's some cash I wasn't going to get previously. Too much hassle to get in to a store this weekend, too busy unfortunately. 

Advice/Insight appreciated folks!  

9 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

I'm pretty sure I've asked this in the past, but I can't remember what happens...Here's the scenario: 

1. I've placed an order of some of the TOOS S2 microfighters. All items in the order are TOOS, but the Poly and Poster were added as well of course. The Order status says "Backordered"... Upon inspection, both the polybag and poster are listed as "In Process" but the sets are "Backordered". Will they ship the minifigure and poster early and separate? 

2. I've placed a second order of more (different) TOOS S2 microfighters, plus 1 GHOST S3 fighter (as an experiment, since it's in stock). Order status says "Waiting for New Stock", and upon inspection it shows "WfNS" on the S2s, but "In Warehouse" for the S3 fighter and Poly/Poster. 

I am planning to place a few more orders of some different things. Is method A just as safe to guarantee my Polybag as method B? Will either method guarantee said polybag arriving faster than the expected 30 days restock time on everything else?

Yes, I realize that however I cut it, I've lost the big money making window on the poly trooper.... but even if it's price tanks down to $5, if I can get 5 or 6 of them that's some cash I wasn't going to get previously. Too much hassle to get in to a store this weekend, too busy unfortunately. 

Advice/Insight appreciated folks!  

Yes the promo items ship alone if the other items are TOOS.