My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I made an order with Toys"R"Us for 1 Kwik-E-Mart and an assortment of 6 Mixels (verything 20% off).

A shipping confirmation for the Kwik-E-Mart and 4 of the Mixels was already sent yesterday. The 2 remaining Mixels are obviously not available anymore or will take quite a while to ship, at least that's what I thought. Today, I got two seperate shipping confirmation e-mails for 1 Mixel each. All shipments are DHL parcels with tracking! :fool:

Well, if they have a money surplus they need to get rid of why don't they invest in proper shipping materials or lower their prices? :frantics:

Ordered 5 Arctic Helicranes from TRU this weekend. Placed 5 separate orders, each with a Knowhere Escape 76020 and the free Airjitzu promo. All five packages arrived and I received:

5 Knowhere Escapes

5 Airjitzu promos

3 Arctic Helicranes 

2 Fire Response Unit (60108)??????

How can they get the wrong item in two different packages? Are they even scanning these things?? And it's not like they sent me someone else's order because the other two items were correct. I wouldn't have cared much if it was the 76020 but I did want the Helicranes that are now OOS. Oh well...

7 minutes ago, gbg108 said:

Ordered 5 Arctic Helicranes from TRU this weekend. Placed 5 separate orders, each with a Knowhere Escape 76020 and the free Airjitzu promo. All five packages arrived and I received:

5 Knowhere Escapes

5 Airjitzu promos

3 Arctic Helicranes 

2 Fire Response Unit (60108)??????

How can they get the wrong item in two different packages? Are they even scanning these things?? And it's not like they sent me someone else's order because the other two items were correct. I wouldn't have cared much if it was the 76020 but I did want the Helicranes that are now OOS. Oh well...

I remember getting 2 cyborg Lebron James action figures instead of 2 Elmo dolls that I ordered in 2014.  TRU is better than Kmart at least!  I ordered 2 Poe X wings from Kmart last month and got 3 micro fighter wookie gunships instead.

Received cancellation notices on the two Bennys Spaceships I ordered from TRU on sunday. The airjitsu items from those orders already shipped, so Im not sure if they will try and charge me retail now for those. (In my order it states order total $0.00 for both now)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thrawn19 said:

Received cancellation notices on the two Bennys Spaceships I ordered from TRU on sunday. The airjitsu items from those orders already shipped, so Im not sure if they will try and charge me retail now for those. (In my order it states order total $0.00 for both now)

I'm pretty sure they won't. But who knows.

1 minute ago, Martae54 said:

Can I trust Jet.com?? How is there packing?? Shipping speed? Customer service on damages?? Thinking of ordering from them for first time an input is greatly appreciated... Thanx in advance.. Love the site ..

Those guys drop-shipper. So... it depends.

Shipping speed excellent. CS, great. CS on damages? No idea. Packing? Depending, pancake happens.

Well, and these comments are about the LEGO sets up on their site. Basically because they don't sell LEGO themselves.

Their other stuff? Coffee? Tea? Great without a doubt.

Edited by cissi

11 minutes ago, Martae54 said:

Can I trust Jet.com?? How is there packing?? Shipping speed? Customer service on damages?? Thinking of ordering from them for first time an input is greatly appreciated... Thanx in advance.. Love the site ..

most of my stuff has come from big box retailers and haven't had any issues. one time I got a smashed box from some random Ebayer, that's been my only issue