My order status

Just guessing that next week there will be another stall email, and then another one, until the funds are available and suddenly the seller is nowhere to be found. I would call ebay and have them validate if "I have spoken to ebay regarding the situation" is correct (provided they are willing to share this information or at least acknowledge they are indeed aware).

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, marcandre said:

I got an email from the $100 Falcon & $150 MKII seller (I bought an MKII) I'm not convinced they are legit but at least there is communication. Sounds like she wrote one message and sent it to everyone. 

I apologize for the delay in response. We had a family emergency which caused us to go out of state and I have been away for a lot longer then anticipated. I had placed my order before leaving and posted it on ebay, which I usually do not do but figured I since I was picking it up after I took care of family matters it would be ok. I picked up my order yesterday. I stopped for the night on my way home and my vehicle was broken in to and everything was stolen. I had already placed another order but will not be getting it for another week or so. I will be happy to send items then as well as something extra for the inconvenience. I have spoken to ebay regarding the situation and they advised me to touch base with my buyers and let them know what is going on. We would like the opportunity to make this situation right, Thank you for your time, patience and understanding.

Received same message.

10 minutes ago, marcandre said:

I got an email from the $100 Falcon & $150 MKII seller (I bought an MKII) I'm not convinced they are legit but at least there is communication. Sounds like she wrote one message and sent it to everyone. 

I apologize for the delay in response. We had a family emergency which caused us to go out of state and I have been away for a lot longer then anticipated. I had placed my order before leaving and posted it on ebay, which I usually do not do but figured I since I was picking it up after I took care of family matters it would be ok. I picked up my order yesterday. I stopped for the night on my way home and my vehicle was broken in to and everything was stolen. I had already placed another order but will not be getting it for another week or so. I will be happy to send items then as well as something extra for the inconvenience. I have spoken to ebay regarding the situation and they advised me to touch base with my buyers and let them know what is going on. We would like the opportunity to make this situation right, Thank you for your time, patience and understanding.

When money is involved anytime anyone gives more than one excuse they are lying...  also anyone who can legally sell these sets for 50% off or better would not be taking weekly orders...

Edited by jay4e
  • Like 2

Whew! I was afraid this wasn't gonna end well...

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Um, yeah, they aren't legit. No need to be convinced otherwise.

28 minutes ago, cladner said:

this was a fake deal a mile away.  if something seems to good to be true, it is.

Respectfully:  Totally disagree.  $114 is a fair price considering 1)  I picked one up at Meijer awhile back for $120  2) Check the clearance thread where you see folks getting them from WM for $35  3)  Overall positive seller rating excluding the 5 that posted the day after they were all sold

Edited by rshafer23
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, rshafer23 said:

Respectfully:  Totally disagree.  $114 is a fair price considering 1)  I picked one up at Meijer awhile back for $120  2) Check the clearance thread where you see folks getting them from WM for $35  3)  Overall positive seller rating excluding the 5 that posted the day after they were all sold

I'll agree with this. There was positive feedback for Lego including a Falcon. $110 for a falcon is not exactly too good to be true. You could argue the MKII was too good to be true though. 

Sorry for the thread derail. Maybe a mod can move these. 

Edited by marcandre

Recently I just found out a 2008 eBay ID with hundreds 100% positive feedbacks is a big liar! Nowadays, you just cannot trust anything anymore.

12 minutes ago, rshafer23 said:

4 hours ago, marcandre said:

One way to test would be to ask for cancellation of order and full refund.  It would help them since they do not have to worry about getting more items and mail them to you etc etc..

I would not hold my breath though :drag:

• Like 1

just got my cancellation email on two Kwik E Marts from B&N.

We're sorry, but your order did not pass our order verification process and we are unable to fulfill your order. We assure you that you were not charged for any portion of this order.

Just now, P1BradC said:

just got my cancellation email on two Kwik E Marts from B&N.

We're sorry, but your order did not pass our order verification process and we are unable to fulfill your order. We assure you that you were not charged for any portion of this order.

When was your order placed?  Earlier in the day?  Or later?

We are contacting you regarding your recent order

If your order contained a NOOK Book or NOOK Apps, these items can only be purchased by customers physically located in the United States or Canada.