My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Dang. That's a great price, but if they get pancaked then I guess I won't mind paying a little more for mine.

I placed several orders for small sets last week and they all arrived nicely packed in boxes.  I was surprised and these sets were much smaller than Snow Plows.  Fingers crossed...

11 hours ago, SpaceFan9 said:

Ordered a handful of Snow Plow Trucks from the TRU sale this weekend.  They are now shipping.... individually, 1-by-1.

I expect I'll receive a bunch of smooshed boxes in bubble mailers.  Fingers crossed that I'm wrong. (sigh)

I ordered 5 and they shipped together along with my Friends Jungle Bridge Rescue...I usually find that TRU stuff comes on pretty nice shape.  Just glad my Snow Plows didn't get canceled!

Ordered 5 of the discounted BBT sets on Lego.com this past weekend and still no updates =(

Also, haven't gotten my VIP points added onto my account yet =/... and missed out on the discounted Architecture sets. Anyone know where I can get them for $120-ish?

You don't think it looks strange that someone would need 5 BBT sets...?

1 hour ago, daurgo2001 said:

Ordered 5 of the discounted BBT sets on Lego.com this past weekend and still no updates =(

Also, haven't gotten my VIP points added onto my account yet =/... and missed out on the discounted Architecture sets. Anyone know where I can get them for $120-ish?

VIP points don't add until 24-48hrs after the payment is processed, in my experience. And the payment doesn't get processed until the item ships. The item doesn't ship until it has been located in the warehouse and allocated to your order, and it will not be added for warehouse allocation until the order gets reviewed. So your order is likely in the review stage, with 2 possible outcomes: 1) They believe you need 5 Penny's to satisfy your affliction for the character and are just overwhelmed with orders from the sale - it'll likely move in the next few days, or 2) They come to the conclusion that only resellers want more than 1 of the Penny minifig and put a nice flag on your account. Let us know which one it is once they send you an update :)

2 minutes ago, California92563 said:

If that's the case then I feel your pain and will no longer be jealous of the crazy deals that you find becasue you've obviously earned it...... 

I almost posted another video titled "Miley Cyrus: Hoedown Throwdown - Easy Version", since I thought that was the version everyone already knew about, it was unnecessary.

13 hours ago, dcdfan said:

You don't think it looks strange that someone would need 5 BBT sets...? emoji15.png

:lol:I'm not even a reseller!... Why wouldn't people want more of the set?... it's got tons of great parts =)

I bought 5 of the Exosuit when it went on sale too and no problems there. :dunno: 

12 hours ago, Phil B said:

VIP points don't add until 24-48hrs after the payment is processed, in my experience. And the payment doesn't get processed until the item ships. The item doesn't ship until it has been located in the warehouse and allocated to your order, and it will not be added for warehouse allocation until the order gets reviewed. So your order is likely in the review stage, with 2 possible outcomes: 1) They believe you need 5 Penny's to satisfy your affliction for the character and are just overwhelmed with orders from the sale - it'll likely move in the next few days, or 2) They come to the conclusion that only resellers want more than 1 of the Penny minifig and put a nice flag on your account. Let us know which one it is once they send you an update :)

Ah!... Just as I posted this, I checked my Lego acct, and the points have finally be added. That was the weird part... it took longer than it's taken in the past. Almost a week!.. I was getting a bit worried about my acct =(

8 hours ago, exciter1 said:

75102 - Poe's X-Wing from Amazon's order yesterday arrived today - 03R6

This ship is here!

O.O Nuts!

Edited by daurgo2001

I got an email from the $100 Falcon & $150 MKII seller (I bought an MKII) I'm not convinced they are legit but at least there is communication. Sounds like she wrote one message and sent it to everyone. 

I apologize for the delay in response. We had a family emergency which caused us to go out of state and I have been away for a lot longer then anticipated. I had placed my order before leaving and posted it on ebay, which I usually do not do but figured I since I was picking it up after I took care of family matters it would be ok. I picked up my order yesterday. I stopped for the night on my way home and my vehicle was broken in to and everything was stolen. I had already placed another order but will not be getting it for another week or so. I will be happy to send items then as well as something extra for the inconvenience. I have spoken to ebay regarding the situation and they advised me to touch base with my buyers and let them know what is going on. We would like the opportunity to make this situation right, Thank you for your time, patience and understanding.
Edited by marcandre