My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Got mine set from Minifigures Plus as well.  Haven't fished any out yet.  :)  Need to check which ones I really want to get multiples of, and then spend some time at Legoland smooshing.

I received my Minifigures Plus order as well today. Very impressed with order.

I'm not a big baller like the rest of you, so I just picked up the complete set of 16 minifigures for $63 shipped (cheaper than Target price with red card discount +tax, and no akward in store smoothing or chance of duplicates). These are for personal use.

Not a complaint, just an observation for anyone else looking to buy a set vs. an entire box. The figures arrived in polybags vs.original sealed packaging.

It was very nicely done. High quality ziplock bags with contents neatly placed inside. For me not a big deal, as I would have opened them today regardless. For others, having them in sealed bags might be more important.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Received my Series 15 set from Minifiguresplus today.  I fished for a shark guy the other day and there are a few others I will probably get multiples of.

A little bummed that shark guy comes 5 per case, as this may temper the future resale value  as compared to previous animal suit charachters. That being said, He's pure awesome sauce put together, so there's that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Pop Star Stage, Left and Right Shark, and you've got a nice little display for your Fairground MOC.

Not that I was thinking of doing that.

And with the series 15 wrestling champ hairpiece you've got an excellent start on either:

1. a carny minifigure for the fairground mixer

or

2. a roadie minifigure for your pop star stage

Your choice.....

• Like 2

On 2/16/2016 at 3:47 PM, Basictoaster said:

Stop. Don't. Cancel it if you can. 

I thought I would roll the dice and see what happened. Here's my experience so far:

02/04 - Order placed

02/10 - Email to customer service - order stuck in "Pending"

02/12 - Email saying order has shipped - tracking shows "Pre-shipment info sent to USPS"

02/16 - Lost hope

Not that anyone cares but I talked to Sears customer service today to try and get a refund. 

They confirmed the item is no longer listed on their site - Sears attempted to contact the seller "The Fun Express" and the number was disconnected *big surprise*

They are issuing a refund. 

6 minutes ago, SpaceFan9 said:

Ordered a handful of Snow Plow Trucks from the TRU sale this weekend.  They are now shipping.... individually, 1-by-1.

I expect I'll receive a bunch of smooshed boxes in bubble mailers.  Fingers crossed that I'm wrong. (sigh)

I haven't received any status updates on my orders from Friday yet.  I did order some snow plows, so we'll see what happens.

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I haven't received any status updates on my orders from Friday yet.  I did order some snow plows, so we'll see what happens.

Same here on my Ebay TRU order from Friday (brick suitcases, not plows, so unlikely to get squashed and even if they do, these are for my parts store :) ).