My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else see movement on their Cyber Monday shipments from Shop at Home?  I got a shipping notice for one order on Wednesday and two more orders yesterday but both still only show that the label was created according to Fedex.  Normally I would be patient but I'm anxious to see if they screwed up any more of my orders or shorted me on any GBH.  Most of the sets I ordered are now sold out so I would like to know if they are coming or not.

On 12/3/2015, 12:55:03, RedBaron said:

On Black Friday I placed this order:

Item Name Ship Date Status Qty. Price Order Total
40139 Gingerbread House Nov 29 2015   1 $0.00 $0.00
40110 LEGO® City Coin Bank Nov 29 2015   1 $10.49 $10.49
40154 Pencil Pot Nov 29 2015   1 $10.49 $10.49
40158 LEGO® Pirates Chess Set Nov 29 2015   1 $41.99 $41.99
60049 Helicopter Transporter Nov 29 2015   1 $35.99 $35.99
853429 LEGO® DC Comics™ Super Heroes Batman™ Key Chain Nov 29 2015   1 $4.99 $4.99

The box was delivered Monday, but Lego LEGO Shop at Home decided to make a couple of changes to my order.  There was no chess set, but there were 2 GBH.  There was also a whole bag, 55 total, of Batman key chains.  Either they have some overworked seasonal employees, or some disgruntled seasonal employees who don't really care, or maybe both.  I probably should call CS.  Not sure how that conversation will go though. 

On 12/3/2015, 12:55:03, RedBaron said:

On Black Friday I placed this order:

Item Name Ship Date Status Qty. Price Order Total
40139 Gingerbread House Nov 29 2015   1 $0.00 $0.00
40110 LEGO® City Coin Bank Nov 29 2015   1 $10.49 $10.49
40154 Pencil Pot Nov 29 2015   1 $10.49 $10.49
40158 LEGO® Pirates Chess Set Nov 29 2015   1 $41.99 $41.99
60049 Helicopter Transporter Nov 29 2015   1 $35.99 $35.99
853429 LEGO® DC Comics™ Super Heroes Batman™ Key Chain Nov 29 2015   1 $4.99 $4.99

The box was delivered Monday, but Lego LEGO Shop at Home decided to make a couple of changes to my order.  There was no chess set, but there were 2 GBH.  There was also a whole bag, 55 total, of Batman key chains.  Either they have some overworked seasonal employees, or some disgruntled seasonal employees who don't really care, or maybe both.  I probably should call CS.  Not sure how that conversation will go though. 

I received an incorrect number of chess sets - in my favor.  Whomever is packaging is definitely misreading the invoices. 

I received my first order yesterday, everything in one box, nothing crushed. Everything was there, plus two extras.

I gotta think there are some disgruntled workers there. Or another example of LEGO cutting QA. I agree - inventory at the warehouse is going to be stupid this year.

My other two orders should be here on Saturday. I'll call after I check them out so I only have to make one call.

2 hours ago, zskid00 said:

Anyone else see movement on their Cyber Monday shipments from Shop at Home?  I got a shipping notice for one order on Wednesday and two more orders yesterday but both still only show that the label was created according to Fedex.  Normally I would be patient but I'm anxious to see if they screwed up any more of my orders or shorted me on any GBH.  Most of the sets I ordered are now sold out so I would like to know if they are coming or not.

Same here. Three orders marked shipped, some for days now, but not even an acceptance scan from FedEx yet.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

I received my first order yesterday, everything in one box, nothing crushed. Everything was there, plus two extras.

I gotta think there are some disgruntled workers there. Or another example of LEGO cutting QA. I agree - inventory at the warehouse is going to be stupid this year.

My other two orders should be here on Saturday. I'll call after I check them out so I only have to make one call.

Hey alpine my LEGO LEGO Shop at Home order was short a hydra fortress :derisive:

Edited by California92563

1 hour ago, aw004g said:

My Black Friday order came with an extra hydra fortress smash.

That's funny.  That makes two of us.  They must have too many of them.

1 hour ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

Last year they shipped extra Arkham Asylums to people.  Their system really takes a dump this time of year.

Hearing about everyone's experience is going to make opening the next box that much more interesting.  Usually it's "yep there's what I ordered.", now it's a possible surprise.

I bought an AA last year at this time (the last day they had them before they sold out).  I must have bought too late to get the extra.  But I do remember that, lol.  

36 minutes ago, California92563 said:

Hey alpine my LEGO LEGO Shop at Home order was short a hydra fortress :derisive:

:P

19 minutes ago, allen9917 said:

I will probably stay away from 42009 from now on. No way to compete with a buy in that low. 

You're kidding right?  The amount bought at this price was so ridiculously low that there's no way it will have an impact on future value.  Don't let it deter you from investing in this set if you can get it for a nice discount.

• Like 1

Hmmm .... what surprise does WM have for me. Given that an LCB is 14.5x10x10, its unlikely I'm getting 2 in the second shipment below (I ordered 1). Maybe just a filing mistake on the shipping weight?

LCB already received:

Tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Weight 6.2 lbs / 2.81 kgs
Total pieces 1
Service FedEx SmartPost
Dimensions 18x12x11 in.
Packaging Package

LCB that just moved to "Shipped":

Tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Weight 12 lbs / 5.44 kgs
Total pieces 1
Service FedEx SmartPost
Dimensions 18x16x12 in.
Packaging Package

On 12/4/2015, 4:14:22, justapilgrim said:

My 3 are still preparing for shipment (amazon)

I am in the same boat with my 42009's. I have 15 sets which are listed as "preparing to ship". Delivery esimate is still showing as Dec 7th-9th but no tracking number has been given yet.

Well boo to Toys R Us.  My online order for the $35 Coruscant Police Gunships from 11/28 was just cancelled despite showing a status of "items located in stock" for over a week.  Clearly they didn't have enough in stock of they sold them out from underneath of me.  I do have some from Shop at Home in transit but not as many as I was hoping to acquire.  This one disappeared quickly.