My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received two pickup notifications for my 10697 thus far.  Both were site to store.  I had ordered multiple to go to each store.

Store #1 - Qty 1, Weight = 0 lb, 18 x 12 x 10 in

Store #2 - Qty 1, Weight = 12 lb, 18 x 12 x 10 in

Logging into my Wal-Mart account, I see the rest have "shipped".  I received one pickup notification at 7:15AM today.  The other just came in.  Not that I've done this in the past, but when I make multiple site-to-store orders at the same time, they generally pull them all at once and notify me in close succession.  

5 hours ago, zskid00 said:

Anyone else waiting on LEGO orders to ship from Cyber Monday?  I have a few listed as in warehouse still but they already shipped my order with the Dr. Who set.

Same thing, all LEGO Shop at Home orders placed at 0:02 on Cyber Monday still show "In Warehouse".

29 minutes ago, baschloinka said:

I have received two pickup notifications for my 10697 thus far.  Both were site to store.  I had ordered multiple to go to each store.

Store #1 - Qty 1, Weight = 0 lb, 18 x 12 x 10 in

Store #2 - Qty 1, Weight = 12 lb, 18 x 12 x 10 in

Logging into my Wal-Mart account, I see the rest have "shipped".  I received one pickup notification at 7:15AM today.  The other just came in.  Not that I've done this in the past, but when I make multiple site-to-store orders at the same time, they generally pull them all at once and notify me in close succession.  

They still need to figure out how to get to the 0lb shipment that got stuck at the ceiling.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Yes, I put several orders in.

I used the $5 FIVEOFF coupon on four identical orders for in store pick up. I just got confirmation that 3 of the orders were canceled and the stock in store remains at my pre-order level. Only one order with the coupon worked and is ready for pick up even though the store still has those items on the shelf. Coupon valid 1 time for me.

25 minutes ago, Average Guy said:

I used the $5 FIVEOFF coupon on four identical orders for in store pick up. I just got confirmation that 3 of the orders were canceled and the stock in store remains at my pre-order level. Only one order with the coupon worked and is ready for pick up even though the store still has those items on the shelf. Coupon valid 1 time for me.

Some of my Farm and Fleet orders have shipped.

55 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Some of my Farm and Fleet orders have shipped.

Were your orders identical of the same items in each order? After I go to the store and actually see their stock that would help me understand if it was Corporate System cancel for multiple coupon use, Store Employee cancel thinking an accidental repeat of the same 1 order, or actual low stock level at the store.

5 minutes ago, Average Guy said:

Were your orders identical of the same items in each order? After I go to the store and actually see their stock that would help me understand if it was Corporate System cancel for multiple coupon use, Store Employee cancel thinking an accidental repeat of the same 1 order, or actual low stock level at the store.

Different stuff, coincidentally, my orders with the same stuff haven't shipped yet.

10 minutes ago, LegoEdison said:

how can you order 2 at a time (assume the lego case is 10697)? the limit is 1. do they combine the order and ship together?

They might have used the boxes for half of the orders, and put the other half in new boxes. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

10 hours ago, kenchu2000 said:

OMG!  I couldn't believe this.

My 1st MK-II order from Amazon just marked SHIPPED!  This gotta be the best deal ever in my entire Lego collecting career.

Got to them on yoyo.com, and they are marked as shipped there too with tracking numbers and accurate weights.  Was not expecting it to get that far, will see if it hits the UPS trucks.  

Is it wrong that feel like I paid too much since I got stuck paying shipping on one of the orders?