My order status

1 hour ago, Dealinator said:

Make sure you check your SAH orders carefully.  I've never had a problem with any of them, but I just double checked my order that came last week and it was missing 3 santa's visits and some orders came today and were missing multiple sets.  What is going on?

Hey I must have gotten your SV's. :) Did you happen to get my Birthday Tables or my Winter funs LOLZ. Wtf they really need better control on shipping..Think of the huge percentage of people ordering who've never heard of BP. No wonder when you call they're like 'yeah yeah we believe you'...

In the end with my order we ended up calling the -2WF+2SV's even, and they credited the the BT's because she said they were OOS, but then I immediately reordered (in warehouse atm). Thank goodness I got all due GHs. But now I have 2/3 'replacement' strikes :(

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Phil B said:

So I have a LEGO LEGO Shop at Home order that moved to "Complete" status on Monday, and I received a "your item has shipped" email with tracking number. Fedex however keeps telling me the last 3 days that "Tracking status will be updated once shipment starts travelling" ..... anyone seen this before? Should I worry and call LEGO to check what's going on?

no biggie. if you got the email on monday then most likely it got packaged. you should see tracking update by thursday/Friday.

if you don't see progress then its most likely your order is getting held up for special "review"...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Phil B said:

So I have a LEGO LEGO Shop at Home order that moved to "Complete" status on Monday, and I received a "your item has shipped" email with tracking number. Fedex however keeps telling me the last 3 days that "Tracking status will be updated once shipment starts travelling" ..... anyone seen this before? Should I worry and call LEGO to check what's going on?

I imagine your box being on the floor, under a conveyor belt at the warehouse :(. Someone should trip over it within the next few days, and then it will be rolling.

Or tracking is fubar and you will trip over it soon. Someone is tripping over it... ;)

srsly I'd wait a few more days to call...

Edited by rdandy5875
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

this is normal.  it took a day for my black friday orders that finally shipped to catch up with the complete status.  sometimes it helps to take the tracking number and track it outside the shop at home link.

even now, walmart.com internal tracker says my creative towers won't get to the nearby store until next Tuesday.  When I track the numbers using the fedex website directly, it says they will be there Friday.

4 hours ago, BrickLegacy said:

Yes, I humbly accept the toothbrush.   I need to work on my Cladner's interceptb4wife skills (trademark pending).

no.  i have zero interceptb4wife skills, that's why the brush is so worn.  

that's ok - brushing builds character _AyyND_ on the plus side, the bowl is now so clean i'm using as a holiday chowder serving bowl at the town temperance society gala this coming weekend.  splendid times.

2012-mar26-bobblumer-toilet.jpg

Edited by cladner
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, cladner said:

this is normal.  it took a day for my black friday orders that finally shipped to catch up with the complete status.  sometimes it helps to take the tracking number and track it outside the shop at home link.

Thing is ... I track outside using Fedex's excellent tracking page - that's where I see the "Tracking status will be updated once shipment starts travelling" message. Anyways, will wait a few days before I give LEGO CS a call.

In other news: The TRU ebay 2x shipment saga continues: Lady at TRU Marketplace told me to send it back, would send me return label so I could drop it off at UPS. But no return label in my email so far ..... curious where this is going to end :)

• Like 1

On Black Friday I placed this order:

Item Name Ship Date Status Qty. Price Order Total
40139 Gingerbread House Nov 29 2015   1 $0.00 $0.00
40110 LEGO® City Coin Bank Nov 29 2015   1 $10.49 $10.49
40154 Pencil Pot Nov 29 2015   1 $10.49 $10.49
40158 LEGO® Pirates Chess Set Nov 29 2015   1 $41.99 $41.99
60049 Helicopter Transporter Nov 29 2015   1 $35.99 $35.99
853429 LEGO® DC Comics™ Super Heroes Batman™ Key Chain Nov 29 2015   1 $4.99 $4.99

The box was delivered Monday, but Lego LEGO Shop at Home decided to make a couple of changes to my order.  There was no chess set, but there were 2 GBH.  There was also a whole bag, 55 total, of Batman key chains.  Either they have some overworked seasonal employees, or some disgruntled seasonal employees who don't really care, or maybe both.  I probably should call CS.  Not sure how that conversation will go though. 

Thank you for shopping at Booksamillion.com! We have an update for you on your order ...

Qty Item # Description
2        419231   LEGO Pirates The Brick Bounty 70413  @ $59.99 ea.
  Status: This item is no longer available and has been cancelled

Curse you Booksamillion!

7 hours ago, Phil B said:

It's possible that FedEx tracking is flat-out hosed at the moment. I was checking on a bunch of orders to see when they might arrive and getting "Unfortunately we are unable to retrieve your tracking results at this time." Then I checked an order that was already delivered - same result.

Given the way my orders look to have been split and recombined and who knows what else (2x a Bionicle set, one is shipped, one is "In Warehouse" ...), and the reports on here, I'm looking forward to the potential surprises. Maybe I'll get an Emerald Night!

• Like 1

Must've got my orders in a little bit before you guys. My 2 BBs shipped from BAM on Monday. I didn't have that low 59.99 price tag though, mine rang up at 74.99 US, which I still thought was a pretty good deal despite the abysmal exchange rate...BAM membership required for the 59.99 price? 

Edit: Whoot, 5001st post on this thread!

Edited by Zelgazra
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, zak001 said:

It's possible that FedEx tracking is flat-out hosed at the moment. I was checking on a bunch of orders to see when they might arrive and getting "Unfortunately we are unable to retrieve your tracking results at this time." Then I checked an order that was already delivered - same result.

Given the way my orders look to have been split and recombined and who knows what else (2x a Bionicle set, one is shipped, one is "In Warehouse" ...), and the reports on here, I'm looking forward to the potential surprises. Maybe I'll get an Emerald Night!

I just needed to rant here and Fedex/LEGO listened. "Arrived at Fedex location" is the current status as of last night :) ... And yes, who knows what I'm getting ......

Anyone else waiting on LEGO orders to ship from Cyber Monday?  I have a few listed as in warehouse still but they already shipped my order with the Dr. Who set.  I'm sure they're backed up at the moment with the influx of orders but just wondering if everyone else is experiencing the same delays.

Anyone else waiting on LEGO orders to ship from Cyber Monday?  I have a few listed as in warehouse still but they already shipped my order with the Dr. Who set.  I'm sure they're backed up at the moment with the influx of orders but just wondering if everyone else is experiencing the same delays.

They're busy trying to decide what items you should receive instead of what you ordered & if you should get 2 GBH or none...

• Like 1

LEGO Shop at Home order of 3 x chess and GH arrived Mint sealed Fedex box with 13lb shipping label but only 1 chess and no GH. Called LEGO Shop at Home and no more GH left. 

Everything was supposed to be in the order no BO but by the amount of air pillows that is how it was packed. 

Since they're outta GBH, you should ask "what else can you send me that's worth at least $50?"...

• Like 1