My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEGO Shop at Home order of 3 x chess and GH arrived Mint sealed Fedex box with 13lb shipping label but only 1 chess and no GH. Called LEGO Shop at Home and no more GH left. 

Everything was supposed to be in the order no BO but by the amount of air pillows that is how it was packed. 

15 minutes ago, Migration said:

That should be a fun phone call.

I told her I ran a chess club and was buying chess sets for all the kids as holiday gifts. She said then what are you doing with all of those BB running a sailing club ;) 

i haven't called since they were "Selling" the free T1 polys. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

LEGO Shop at Home order of 3 x chess and GH arrived Mint sealed Fedex box with 13lb shipping label but only 1 chess and no GH. Called LEGO Shop at Home and no more GH left. 

Everything was supposed to be in the order no BO but by the amount of air pillows that is how it was packed. 

Is the packing slip show the GH?

Edited by LegoEdison

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

I received an order from Lego LEGO Shop at Home yesterday which was supposed to have 2 Hulk Lab Smash, 2 Hydra Fortress and one gingerbread house. I received the order split in two boxes with 2 Hydra fortress in one box and the second box contained only one Hulk Lab Smash and Gingerbread house. The packing slip showed 2 hulk lab smash  but the box was not large enough to accommodate 2 boxes of Hulk LS. When I called up Lego CS they said they would try to find a set at one of their retail store and express ship it or if its sold out everywhere they would just refund my money and asked me to find it at a large retailer like Walmart.:thumbsd:

12 hours ago, Ryan Junior said:

Anyone else had Barnes and Noble cancel their orders because you ordered too many . I ordered a dozen of a small set , and they cancelled my order . Never had that happen before . Maybe because it was buy one get one 50% off. 

I bought 100+ on October 2nd.  Received nice factory sealed boxes of them.

10 hours ago, Phil B said:

I don't know yet - spent an hour waiting, then had a guy named Vinh bumble around for 15 mins researching the issue, finally telling me I needed to call the TRU Marketplace phoneline, which by then was closed. Will call today.

Calling is the ethical thing to do IMHO - I've had more of these situations and indeed, if you call often they tell you "just keep it" so likely I'll have two :)

You did the 'ethical' thing by calling.  You're going way above and beyond by jumping through their hoops.  They'd get maybe 10 minutes of my time and then I'd chalk it up to, "I tried."

Let's see - in the last couple of days we've had:

- Chewed up wad of gum squarely on the box from shop at home.

- Multiple reports of shorted orders and missing promos from shop at home.

- and of course the ever present banhammer.

I'd say TLG has up'd its game in the war on reseller- QFLL rebel scum.

18 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Text from my wife while I was at work today "What did u order from target????"

Surprisingly all of my exclusives arrived in great shape, no stickers, no gum. Almost mint. UPS mail innovations for the win.

lmk if you need to borrow the brush of shame...

used-toothbrush_64.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cladner said:

Let's see - in the last couple of days we've had:

- Chewed up wad of gum squarely on the box from shop at home.

- Multiple reports of shorted orders and missing promos from shop at home.

- and of course the ever present banhammer.

I'd say TLG has up'd its game in the war on reseller- QFLL rebel scum.

lmk if you need to borrow the brush of shame...

used-toothbrush_64.jpg

Yes, I humbly accept the toothbrush.   I need to work on my Cladner's interceptb4wife skills (trademark pending).

• Like 1

looks like TLG anti-reseller police are out in full force. So, far seven people i am in acquaintance have got the dreaded email and their orders cancelled.

keep your fingers crossed ;) .. looks like

darkseid

hydra fotress

brainiac

witch king

were there for the trap ...

Edited by newbie77

9 minutes ago, Dealinator said:

Make sure you check your SAH orders carefully.  I've never had a problem with any of them, but I just double checked my order that came last week and it was missing 3 santa's visits and some orders came today and were missing multiple sets.  What is going on?

This is alarming, especially after the internal memo was leaked that they were sticking all the sets together with gum to ensure a safe arrival.

• Like 6

so far in my years of order history i have never had missing "items". only 3 orders with missing promotional items.

that's less than 1%. may be i am an outlier....

13 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

Yes, last week. They cancelled my Christmas tree order.

ed,

were you ordering more than 5 ;) that's the number that seems to be enforced by B&N.

So I have a LEGO LEGO Shop at Home order that moved to "Complete" status on Monday, and I received a "your item has shipped" email with tracking number. Fedex however keeps telling me the last 3 days that "Tracking status will be updated once shipment starts travelling" ..... anyone seen this before? Should I worry and call LEGO to check what's going on?