My order status

3 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Are you sure it was because you met your quota? Earlier this year I had a Darkseid set that was missing I ordered a replacement bag and didn't get it. When I contacted them again, turns out I had provided the wrong info from the instruction book. Once I have them the right info they sent it right away. There was no indication that I had given them the wrong info. They never bothered to tell me I messed up.

yup the rep said it loud and clear on the phone. 

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Look at what I received with my LEGO Shop at Home order.  I hope this accidentally fell out of someone's mouth when this was being packed up.  This is a new one for me, unbelievable.

P1130392.JPG

P1130390.JPG

must have run out of stickers.  this was not an accident.      thought it was a target order ooops.  LEGO Shop at Home is feeding employees amphetamine and nicotine laced gum to help them pack faster.  sometimes their chewing gets a little disorganized though...  the person who that gum was chewed by knows where your battery box is.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dbroncoboy said:

Anyone having target orders cancelled? It isn't all of them, just some random ones it seems. A few in store pick ups just instantly cancelled when the item still shows in stock.

I actually received a "your item(s) are ready for pickup" email before the "we received your target order".  

Maybe the inventory system for your store is just out of sync?

5 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

I actually received a "your item(s) are ready for pickup" email before the "we received your target order".  

Maybe the inventory system for your store is just out of sync?

I've gotten that too, yeah-probably just a weird glitch, seeing as their site was hammered yesterday a few bugs are to be expected in the aftermath i suppose.

30 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I was screwed out of $15 in TRU rewards, since they spread them over multiple items items in one of my TRU orders.  I was missing one Ocean HQ.  I just told them to refund whatever, since I didn't want to hassle with it any longer.

Rewards are always spread among multiple items in store.  I would thing it would be tje same online

16 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Any discounted TRU gift cards from Staples ship yet?  Mine are all still "Processing".

Same here, though if they are anything like ebay, it will be a good week before they show up.  My target gc ordered through ebay on the 23rd, just shipped today...

Bought a Fire Temple as a Xmas gift for my son from TRU's ebay store on BF - received two identical packages today, same tracking number, same size, same paper inside with Pickticket# and Wave# exactly the same ..... weird. On the phone now in waitloop for 30 mins already ......

8 hours ago, Phil B said:

Bought a Fire Temple as a Xmas gift for my son from TRU's ebay store on BF - received two identical packages today, same tracking number, same size, same paper inside with Pickticket# and Wave# exactly the same ..... weird. On the phone now in waitloop for 30 mins already ......

DUDE, that's called a gift :). Hope you wised up and got off the phone. If not I hope that order was so screwed up they told you to keep it.

Just make sure it doesn't go on your credit/debit card....

Edited by rdandy5875
bold the important

On 12/2/2015, 8:59:34, hockeyweasel said:

Anyone else had Barnes and Noble cancel their orders because you ordered too many . I ordered a dozen of a small set , and they cancelled my order . Never had that happen before . Maybe because it was buy one get one 50% off. 

Anyone else had Barnes and Noble cancel their orders because you ordered too many . I ordered a dozen of a small set , and they cancelled my order . Never had that happen before . Maybe because it was buy one get one 50% off. 

Yes. I spoke with sales audit and they appear to have implemented a new algorithm to enforce quantity limits across multiple orders through a backend edit that cancels orders over the limit. It is spotty though because I have had multiple orders still go through.

• Like 1

Yes, last week. They cancelled my Christmas tree order.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2015, 9:53:18, redcell said:

Yes. I spoke with sales audit and they appear to have implemented a new algorithm to enforce quantity limits across multiple orders through a backend edit that cancels orders over the limit. It is spotty though because I have had multiple orders still go through.

So how many Dr Who sets do you think we will get away with ordering? I just ordered 5 (From Barnes and Noble) 

Edited by Ryan Junior

1 hour ago, rdandy5875 said:

DUDE, that's called a gift :). Hope you wised up and got off the phone. If not I hope that order was so screwed up they told you to keep it.

Just make sure it doesn't go on your credit/debit card....

I don't know yet - spent an hour waiting, then had a guy named Vinh bumble around for 15 mins researching the issue, finally telling me I needed to call the TRU Marketplace phoneline, which by then was closed. Will call today.

Calling is the ethical thing to do IMHO - I've had more of these situations and indeed, if you call often they tell you "just keep it" so likely I'll have two :)

• Like 3