My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, zskid00 said:

Weird thing happened with my Shop at Home order from last weekend.  Here's what I ordered:

1x MC Crafting Box, 2x Brainiac Attacks, 1x GBH

Here's what I actually received:

1x Brainiac Attacks, 2x GBH, 1x Power Functions Battery Box (WTH?)

I called LEGO CS today and they made it right.  They were able to send me the other Brainiac set and just cancelled the Crafting Box since it's OOS ships in 30 days.  I also get to keep the extra GBH and Battery Box.  

You might have received my battery box.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, exciter1 said:

LEGO Shop at Home orders flipped to "In Warehouse".  Whew!

2 orders on BF  - winter toy shop (1st one) + 2 Birthday Cakes + GH & Fairground Mixer (1st one) + GH

Both went quickly into warehouse status shortly after order and have been just sitting there in that status.  

I think LEGO has their hands full with orders at the moment.  I remember last year I had an order in warehouse, the day it switched to complete it was at my door so there might be a disconnect too.

been treading pretty lightly with the ban-gone crazy days.

59 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

You might have received my battery box.

thought this was some type of urban dictionary type of sly joke but no, there's no entry for "my battery box"... yet...  lot of things i can think up with that one.

Edited by cladner

5 minutes ago, cladner said:

thought this was some type of urban dictionary type of sly joke but no, there's no entry for "my battery box"... yet...  lot of things i can think up with that one.

Well, I did order a battery box during double-VIP.  I'm still waiting on a light, since these are all going in a Helicarrier.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Well, I did order a battery box during double-VIP.  I'm still waiting on a light, since these are all going in a Helicarrier.

sigh.  that sounds awesome.  i'm still cleaning the toilet with a toothbrush now that the Target order from last tuesday arrived before i could intercept.  time to go to sleep so i can get up early and pack.  ebay is finally waking up for my sub$100 clearance junk.  even lite brixTM (ick) are selling for 4x what i paid for them at the grocery store clearance.

2 out of 3 PS and PR  (each shipped 3 per box in 2 separate boxes despite one order) were surprisingly mint and PS not too recent 37R and 40R5 so September and October - is it DECEMBER YET???

long term ebay is in big trouble because of amazon . i wish i could find a way to do a 20 year short on ebay.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

My Sea Cows from Target came with box cutter cuts on both sides but seals still intact.  No, I am not returning them but it sure sucks.  I learned my lesson when I returned a crushed Haunted House only to have it officially sold out/retired soon afterwards

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cladner said:

sigh.  that sounds awesome.  i'm still cleaning the toilet with a toothbrush now that the Target order from last tuesday arrived before i could intercept.  time to go to sleep so i can get up early and pack.  ebay is finally waking up for my sub$100 clearance junk.  even lite brixTM (ick) are selling for 4x what i paid for them at the grocery store clearance.

long term ebay is in big trouble because of amazon . i wish i could find a way to do a 20 year short on ebay.

I've sold K-NEX, Mega Blok, and LEGO.  I've escaped Lite Brix so far.

Just a reminder to Check your LEGO Shop at Home orders everyone.

One of my LEGO Shop at Home orders got screwed up. I got all my GH's, but had mis-packed, bought items, on 2 of 4 boxes.

I consolidated so I can call on one order (the second was only missing one piece), 2 extra santas visits, 2 less winter funs, and NO birthday tables (of 2) :(

I'm sure they will make it right, but this is the second order they shorted me on. My first order ever (6 months ago) was for two F40's, they sent only one. I almost had a heart attack back then, as cs said it showed two shipped. They sent me another one, but had no way to tell if I was being truthful, or if I was scamming. Now I get to call again. I'll really look like a scumbag. UGH. I just want what I pay for. Well and the freebies. ;) They need better checks on their outgoing; It must be a free for all in there.

9 minutes ago, rdandy5875 said:

Just a reminder to Check your LEGO Shop at Home orders everyone.

One of my LEGO Shop at Home orders got screwed up. I got all my GH's, but had mis-packed, bought items, on 2 of 4 boxes.

I consolidated so I can call on one order (the second was only missing one piece), 2 extra santas visits, 2 less winter funs, and NO birthday tables (of 2) :(

I'm sure they will make it right, but this is the second order they shorted me on. My first order ever (6 months ago) was for two F40's, they sent only one. I almost had a heart attack back then, as cs said it showed two shipped. They sent me another one, but had no way to tell if I was being truthful, or if I was scamming. Now I get to call again. I'll really look like a scumbag. UGH. I just want what I pay for. Well and the freebies. ;) They need better checks on their outgoing; It must be a free for all in there.

use those calls wisely,

if i remember correctly, that you only have limit of 3(three) replacement or similar calls. after that they will just ban you or don't replace anything for you. 

other BP'ers can verify on this though. 

Edited by newbie77
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

use those calls wisely,

if i remember correctly, that you only have limit of 3(three) replacement or similar calls. after that they will just ban you or don't replace anything for you. 

Interesting, thanks for that head up. I'm still calling, though. I'm done placing orders from them until the next exclusive. Might make a new account while I'm still in the green..

7 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

use those calls wisely,

That is BS.  They screw up the order and we get banned to have them fix their mistakes? 

2 hours ago, Dark Helmet said:

That is BS.  They screw up the order and we get banned to have them fix their mistakes? 

:) i am not going to comment on who makes mistakes where. 

TLG is not kmart or sears. :) take it for what it is. 

yes, i have met my 3(three) replacement quota. so when my R2-D2 was missing a whole bag i got no replacement. so i substituted that with my personal copy. brick lined the missing bag. ( i believe it was bag #5).

I have one Nov 28 order still "In Warehouse" (2 Ghosts and a GBH).

Just a thought - since the shipping company lists the weight of the package, if you're missing items, isn't it proof enough that the shipping weight is mismatched with the expected weight? No need to have any "I said (s)he said" conversations with the CS rep .. just state "I ordered x which weighs y, but according to the shipping company your package only weighed z, so you made a mistake". Never tried it though (so far this holiday period I've been good, only one pancaked, quadruple-pierced & slashed Chess set due to someone at the warehouse trying to squeeze it in a too small box (shipping box was unharmed) but got a replacement already on the way thanks to the CS rep).

52 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I have one Nov 28 order still "In Warehouse" (2 Ghosts and a GBH).

Just a thought - since the shipping company lists the weight of the package, if you're missing items, isn't it proof enough that the shipping weight is mismatched with the expected weight? No need to have any "I said (s)he said" conversations with the CS rep .. just state "I ordered x which weighs y, but according to the shipping company your package only weighed z, so you made a mistake". Never tried it though (so far this holiday period I've been good, only one pancaked, quadruple-pierced & slashed Chess set due to someone at the warehouse trying to squeeze it in a too small box (shipping box was unharmed) but got a replacement already on the way thanks to the CS rep).

I did just that on my first order mess up. It was for two F40's, so I thought of the shipping weight as proof. I'm giving an example because I don't remember the exact weight: The package weighed 2.5 lbs as I received it. The tracking information showed it as 5.0lbs. I called fedex to inquire if they actually weigh the packages, and they do multiple times throughout the journey, but they could not easily tell me that information. I would have had to initiate a ticket of some kind and had the matter escalated. Lego was happy enough to just blindly send me out a second unit, they never collaborated the billed weight/labeled weight. Ymmv

2 hours ago, Dark Helmet said: That is BS.  They screw up the order and we get banned to have them fix their mistakes? 

i am not going to comment on who makes mistakes where. 

TLG is not kmart or sears. take it for what it is. 

yes, i have met my 3(three) replacement quota. so when my R2-D2 was missing a whole bag i got no replacement. so i substituted that with my personal copy. brick lined the missing bag. ( i believe it was bag #5).

Are you sure it was because you met your quota? Earlier this year I had a Darkseid set that was missing I ordered a replacement bag and didn't get it. When I contacted them again, turns out I had provided the wrong info from the instruction book. Once I have them the right info they sent it right away. There was no indication that I had given them the wrong info. They never bothered to tell me I messed up.