My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, waddamon said:

Two sea cows from target deal showed up. Perfect shape in a big box, plenty of air pillows, which will be recycled into my outgoing sales.  If they all show up this way I will be a happy exclusives camper.

Did they have the stupid extra barcode sticker adhered to the front?

1 hour ago, Shislerocco said:

Target Ferris wheel showed up. Box 3x too large but plenty of air bubbles. Box looks to be in okay shape but the one sides seals, 3 of them, are all open. No way that happened in transit.

According to a store employee back in October, one of the factories had a batch of bad seals/glue or something. It's quite possible shipping through cold weather or something was all it took to pop them. Without pics it's hard to say, but it's a possibility to consider. 

Received my Ocean HQ from TRU but one of them has a hole in the back (size of a quarter).  I have never dealt with a TRU return so will they offer a partial refund or am I simply stuck with this one.  I am not returning it because I can't replace it.

Pancake Hulk Buster Smash from Kmart but that's a 50-50 chance at best to begin with. At least they aren't drapes.

My 10697 (yes, one) shipped from Walmart now apparently. Box weight according to FedEx is more than twice what one tower should weight, it should be the only item in the box, and the box size wouldn't hold two towers. Either the weight is off (does this happen often?), or Walmart now ships using water pillows.

Weird thing happened with my Shop at Home order from last weekend.  Here's what I ordered:

1x MC Crafting Box, 2x Brainiac Attacks, 1x GBH

Here's what I actually received:

1x Brainiac Attacks, 2x GBH, 1x Power Functions Battery Box (WTH?)

I called LEGO CS today and they made it right.  They were able to send me the other Brainiac set and just cancelled the Crafting Box since it's OOS ships in 30 days.  I also get to keep the extra GBH and Battery Box.  

• Like 2