My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone having trouble reviewing their order status on LEGO Shop at Home? I got an email saying my second order I placed Saturday can't include my 1 Santa's Visit due to being sold out, which was the keystone in breaking the $99 threshold. When I go to check my order it just bounces me back to the home page. I want to verify that my GH is still attached to the 2 Grievous figures I ordered, despite order total billed will be less than $99. Still showing up as In Warehouse. Clicking previous completed orders from the past also bounces me to home page. Just me? 

Edited by Zelgazra

26 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

Is anyone having trouble reviewing their order status on LEGO Shop at Home? I got an email saying my second order I placed Saturday can't include my 1 Santa's Visit due to being sold out, which was the keystone in breaking the $99 threshold. When I go to check my order it just bounces me back to the home page. I want to verify that my GH is still attached to the 2 Grievous figures I ordered, despite order total billed will be less than $99. Still showing up as In Warehouse. Clicking previous completed orders from the past also bounces me to home page. Just me? 

Speaking from experience, they will still honour your freebie and free shipping. I had them deliver an onslaught of the Flower Cart Poly at the beginning of the year because they cancelled all my orders (out of stock).

10 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

Getting bounced home page happens when S@H does a website update.. some folks clear their cache, othes their cookies. I just close my browser (ALL tabs, not just the S@H tab) and reopen it and that usually does the trick.