My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order from Lego Europe still shows as IN WAREHOUSE yet I've already received it and they haven't taken any money or added my points???? Shall I stay quiet or get them to resend the order? Stick or twist? Or come clean? Thing is I'm quite an honest person so... but then again it was a few hundred quid they've decided not to take.....Opinions

Edited by danevere

37 minutes ago, danevere said:

My order from Lego Europe still shows as IN WAREHOUSE yet I've already received it and they haven't taken any money or added my points???? Shall I stay quiet or get them to resend the order? Stick or twist? Or come clean? Thing is I'm quite an honest person so... but then again it was a few hundred quid they've decided not to take.....Opinions

Karma is your friend.

Having said that,I'd just let it sit... they'll eventually sort it out themselves.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, danevere said:

No good deed goes unpunished.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but Barnes and Noble gave me a lifetime ban from purchasing anything on their website due to a "fraudulent gift card" used in previous order. I frequently order discounted cards from Raise and Cardcash. Called them up and they say they will not give me anymore info, just that they will no longer do business with me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

My 3 arrived yesterday . 

2 were in excellent condition, the bottom one had a large hole in it due to damage to the shipping box . Might build that one . 

You can always send it to me... I accept damaged for building. ;)

Edited by gregpj
I swear I typed that properly... wow.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, pstebbing said:

Nov. 3rd order that included Holiday Train (HT) says, "Waiting for new stock" for HT.

I have a couple of backordered Ecto-1s with a HT. Got an email today stating the HT part of the order was now canceled due to it being sold out.