My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here.  I ordered 1 ToO on 10/12 and that one shipped today, but my order from 10/13 was just cancelled.  That's typically a sign of EOL.  The good news is that they shipped my Thanksgiving Feast and free Holiday Train set already from the 10/13 order so I got both for $10. 

• Like 1

Same here.  I ordered 1 ToO on 10/12 and that one shipped today, but my order from 10/13 was just cancelled.  That's typically a sign of EOL.  The good news is that they shipped my Thanksgiving Feast and free Holiday Train set already from the 10/13 order so I got both for $10. 

That, is awesome. 

Anyone notice Lego's website acting odd? Couldn't access it just now. But I could access other websites. Could there be that much traffic that it's having problems? After about 10 minutes it finally worked. But it would say "Can not access" and just give me a frowny face.

Can't access it either. 

I started putting together my Batpod last night and I was missing 2 Technic pieces.  My fault, I didn't verify I'd received everything on my wanted list before starting.

by chance were they the 2 long technic pieces with a bend in them that connect the front tire to the frame?  I had that happen when I was building mine - luckily the pieces were included with the Hero Factory sets so I was OK - but I was wondering if maybe there was an error in the original listing

by chance were they the 2 long technic pieces with a bend in them that connect the front tire to the frame?  I had that happen when I was building mine - luckily the pieces were included with the Hero Factory sets so I was OK - but I was wondering if maybe there was an error in the original listing

No, it was these and they were still in my wanted list.  I placed another Bricklink order today and the Iron Man Mansion is getting a sizeable increase to accommodate more suits as a result.

Lot ID: 81140694  Part No: 63869  Name: Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Perpendicular Triple
* !
New
Edited by exciter1

This is somewhat YMMV. But two of my big exclusives arrived today, each of which has a train set stacked on the top as expected. Miraculously none was crushed or dented. Not the train sets. Not the exclusives. Who said I have to use "the key chain strategy" to get a perfect exclusive box? :codemafia:

This is somewhat YMMV. But two of my big exclusives arrived today, each of which has a train set stacked on the top as expected. Miraculously none was crushed or dented. Not the train sets. Not the exclusives. Who said I have to use "the key chain strategy" to get a perfect exclusive box? :codemafia:

Please enlighten me. Key chain strategy?

Just received my 2 orders from LEGO Shop at Home.  They did not disappoint as usual; always impressed with box condition.

1st order: ToO with train - both in great shape

2nd order: Santa's Workshop and 3 Thanksgiving Feasts with train - all in great shape

I got the same exact items as you. Great minds think alike! I hope that I have the same luck with the condition of my items.

just an update on the Sea Cow that was for sale on eBay that was posted on Daily Deals last week.  Paid a total of $217.75 shipped to Hawaii.  Seller shipped fast and priority which is a surprise.  Usually once they see Hawaii they ship parcel post without a notice to me.  +1 for him.  As I opened the shipping box, the set box is in good condition.  Unfortunately 3 of the seals to one side flap are opened, looks like they couldnt hold over time.  The other flap seals are good.  I confirmed the contents with sources online and looks like everything is there and sealed and new.  So basically just like a AWD.  Im happy with the outcome.

• Like 2