My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Placed 7 orders to capitalize on free trains last night. Woke up to see 4 of 7 cancelled, 3 of 7 In Warehouse. Nothing reseller suspicious I don't think, just a couple giftable duplicates. 

Rang up CS, asked the buddy what the deal was. He suspected so many charges to the same card back to back triggered an auto-cancel in the system for buyer security (stolen card scenario). He gathered and verified my information and said he'd have to pass the case to the order reviews team, but that they should clear it within a day or two.

If anyone else has cancelled orders I might suggest doing the same, rather than waiting and risking the train promo running dry.  

Following up 24 hours later... the 3 that were in Warehouse have now been Shipped, and the 4 that were sitting cancelled are now In Warehouse. Oddly, one order for a MF shows In Warehouse at this moment, but I got an email 6 hours ago saying it was Backordered. Wondering which piece of information is accurate. 

Anyway, I will reiterate my suggestion of calling if you're still seeing any of your multiple orders in Cancelled status, it seemed to work. 

I placed an order for a PS to capitalize on double points and the holiday train. When ordering it showed the train being 9.99 on my Order summary. I thought no big deal, I'll call if they charge me. The e-mail confirmation shows I getting 2 trains, one free, one for $9.99. I'm good with that. Out of curiosity I went back to Lego LEGO Shop at Home but, I can't find the train for sale.

I placed an order for a PS to capitalize on double points and the holiday train. When ordering it showed the train being 9.99 on my Order summary. I thought no big deal, I'll call if they charge me. The e-mail confirmation shows I getting 2 trains, one free, one for $9.99. I'm good with that. Out of curiosity I went back to Lego LEGO Shop at Home but, I can't find the train for sale.

"We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and your order may take up to 24 hours to process. Please note that if your order qualifies for promotions, they will be applied after we have processed your transaction. Express shipping options and payment using VIP rewards are not available during this time. Product availability may also be inaccurate during this time. Your order confirmation email will be delivered after your transaction has been processed.

If you have any questions, please call our friendly Consumer Service Experts at the number shown at the bottom of this page. Please note that we are also unable to accept phone orders at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience."

correct!!!...cause its not for sale...who the heck wanna spend $99 if you just can buy it for 9.99

there you go...

Screenshot 2015-10-14 at 15.15.15.png

Edited by brickolodon