My order status

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed that ToO can be ordered on LEGO shop Canada site.  I thought this was sold out/retired no?

I ordered one, and its on back order.  Hope I get the double points and the bonus train

I did the same last night. They were showing as shipping on Oct 25th last night. I ordered one to get the train.

B&N is sending every item from my bogo spending spree in separate orders.  My wife gets an email every time UPS is shipping something to my house.  So she got 15 or so emails for a couple of orders.  That could have gone better.

me too - I order 10 small-ish things and it looks like I will be getting 10 deliveries

thumbs-up.jpg

Placed 7 orders to capitalize on free trains last night. Woke up to see 4 of 7 cancelled, 3 of 7 In Warehouse. Nothing reseller suspicious I don't think, just a couple giftable duplicates. 

Rang up CS, asked the buddy what the deal was. He suspected so many charges to the same card back to back triggered an auto-cancel in the system for buyer security (stolen card scenario). He gathered and verified my information and said he'd have to pass the case to the order reviews team, but that they should clear it within a day or two.

If anyone else has cancelled orders I might suggest doing the same, rather than waiting and risking the train promo running dry.  

When I first started buying at LEGO Shop at Home mid year all my orders were instantly cancelled.  After about 10 phonecalls and "investigations" my orders were reinstated.  Since then my orders have gone through without problems.  I placed 3 orders last night - 2 for in stock stuff and both those are in warehouse and other is on backorder.

My friend placed 4 orders for the first time at LEGO Shop at Home and 3/4 orders went through with a final fourth canceled.

me too - I order 10 small-ish things and it looks like I will be getting 10 deliveries

thumbs-up.jpg

Turned out ok.  UPS delivered a giant stack of boxes just as our dinner guests were arriving.  So I had to explain that.  BUT, all of my advent calendars were perfectly individually packaged.  I spent 10 minutes opening each one, pulling out all of the invoices and crap, then stuffing in more plastic pillows.  Just need to sell them and send them out.  That will save me a ton of time.

• Like 4

When I first started buying at LEGO Shop at Home mid year all my orders were instantly cancelled.  After about 10 phonecalls and "investigations" my orders were reinstated.  Since then my orders have gone through without problems.  I placed 3 orders last night - 2 for in stock stuff and both those are in warehouse and other is on backorder.

My friend placed 4 orders for the first time at LEGO Shop at Home and 3/4 orders went through with a final fourth canceled.

I placed 10 orders last night also. All but 3 of them are cancelled. I'll give them a call as you suggest. 

For those of you that ordered sets late Monday night to get the train, have your orders shipped yet? I ordered 5 x Thanksgiving sets, and 1 x Red 5. I saw from some other threads that the train is shipping with the backordered set (in the case of R5). But the 5 x Thanksgiving sets should have shipped by now. 36 hours later, my train and Thanksgiving sets show 'In Warehouse'. I'm getting a bit nervous that these haven't shipped yet. 

Did anyone else have a similar order Monday night? Have yours shipped? 

For those of you that ordered sets late Monday night to get the train, have your orders shipped yet? I ordered 5 x Thanksgiving sets, and 1 x Red 5. I saw from some other threads that the train is shipping with the backordered set (in the case of R5). But the 5 x Thanksgiving sets should have shipped by now. 36 hours later, my train and Thanksgiving sets show 'In Warehouse'. I'm getting a bit nervous that these haven't shipped yet. 

my orders are still in warehouse or backordered.  of 3 orders nothing has shipped yet.  but this is typically of LEGO Shop at Home when there is a big promo.  had orders from may the 4th sit for a few days as well.

Edited by jay4e
  • Like 1

All shipped. Except back ordered sets.