My order status

My 4 cases of series 14 from indigo arrived this morning. Extremely fast shipping from Canada. I ordered these two days ago. All four cases are still sealed. They didn't even open the lego cardboard box they came in. The packing slips were all inserted into their own plastic envelope and stuck to the outside of the shipping carton. I am extremely happy with this company, and the price on these can't be beat. 

How do you order them by case? Or you just order 240 quantity?

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things:

1) The "brand new sealed" 9493 x-wing I got from Blinq a week ago arrived today. The box was pretty beat up and the seals were opened of course.  All contents were inside and the instruction manual was brand new.  I'd return it but it only cost me $52.  It would be stupid to return it.... wouldn't it?.... 

2) My Raptor Rampage (order placed 9/4) arrived yesterday with seal code 37R5, which was only funny because my Bricks and Pieces order (ALSO placed 9/4) also arrived yesterday with a seal code.  It was 36R5.

The way Raptor Escape keeps popping up on SAH combined with the almost futuristic seal code on the Rampage leads me to believe that Jurassic World is coming back hard.  And soon.

• Like 1

How do you order them by case? Or you just order 240 quantity?

Buy in multiples of 60. Not everyone is getting sealed cases but the majority are.

I placed four separate orders of 60 each. After my third order I received an email from their customer service dept asking if my orders were legit or if I made a mistake. I replied saying that they are legit, these come 60 to a case, and that I would appreciate four sealed cases if possible. They replied back stating that they couldn't guarantee anything, but that they would pass my request along to the shipping dept. This company is top notch. Two days after I placed my orders I received four cases still sealed in the lego shipping cartons. Each case cost me $198. Outstanding deal.

Two things:

1) The "brand new sealed" 9493 x-wing I got from Blinq a week ago arrived today. The box was pretty beat up and the seals were opened of course.  All contents were inside and the instruction manual was brand new.  I'd return it but it only cost me $52.  It would be stupid to return it.... wouldn't it?.... 

2) My Raptor Rampage (order placed 9/4) arrived yesterday with seal code 37R5, which was only funny because my Bricks and Pieces order (ALSO placed 9/4) also arrived yesterday with a seal code.  It was 36R5.

The way Raptor Escape keeps popping up on SAH combined with the almost futuristic seal code on the Rampage leads me to believe that Jurassic World is coming back hard.  And soon.

Youde be a fool to return that Xwing.

• Like 1

Picked up my 3 orders of Santa's Workshop from Walmart (3 per order).  They arrived in 3 LEGO cases, but one case was short a set.  Back to customer service tomorrow.  With gas money, time spent in line, stress and frustration, I'm not sure this was worth it.  

Just a heads up for others.  You might want to open those cases.  This isn't the first time Walmart shorted me and I highly doubt it will be the last.  Good grief.

I got the $5 "e-gift" from Kmart, and also had $25 in surprise points for $30 purchase.  I wanted a 75111 Darth Vader, but at $29.99 would be just short of the required $30.  So I went for 75112 Gen Grievous instead (at $34.99).  I had to pay $5 out of pocket.  Still a fine deal.  It just arrived yesterday and - can you believe it - it was 75111 Darth Vader in the box.  Got into an online chat with customer service.  Explained VERY politely and friendly that I didn't quite get what I had ordered... that I'd be happy to ship it back and go through the normal return process... but that I had been planning on buying the Darth Vader anyway... that I could keep it, if they want to refund the difference. After a short wait to "discuss it with my supervisor", they agreed! Credited my account the $5 + tax... and I got a free Darth Vader. B)

curious what the "sales associate" said...

they know me by now. when i got there the one associate called out to the other behind the partition "hey - the lego guy is here" and that sales associate got very excited  and said that it was the largest site-to-store palette they had ever gotten.  they know the lego investing spiel by now. 

• Like 3

Now this is a truck.  Although, I do figure some of you just back-up the box truck and say "Fill it!"

You're doing it wrong.  I bought the minivan not because of the kids but because my spidey sense knew I would need it to haul Lego (and sometimes a 1/2 ton of sod....don't ask). Now imagine this filled with Batman Steamrollers.

PAGE-AUTO-2012-HONDA-ODYSSEY-06.jpg

• Like 1

You're doing it wrong.  I bought the minivan not because of the kids but because my spidey sense knew I would need it to haul Lego (and sometimes a 1/2 ton of sod....don't ask). Now imagine this filled with Batman Steamrollers.

You can't dump gravel, topsoil and mulch in a van.  Well, I guess you can.

Edited by exciter1

You can't dump gravel, topsoil and mulch in a van.  Well, I guess you can.

When I sold my truck last year I bought a Prius V. Now I haven't hauled sod, dirt or gravel yet but you'd be amazed the looks you get at Home Depot when you stop your cart of plywood and 2x4s behind the hatch and start loading!

#IdNeverOwnAMinivan

Haven't hauled much Lego with it yet tho! :(

• Like 1

Still listed as "cancelled" from Shop....

So, I ordered a Palace Cinema on 9/14 from Shop. It went right to cancelled as did my last order of 5 ToT and a MM. I waited and nothing changed for 10 days. I decided to email Shop again to ask why it's cancelled. Of course there hasn't been a reply but I just got home from work and my order is now "in warehouse". I guess I've avoided the hammer once again.