My order status

Re: yesterday's inexplicable Batcave dump from Blinq for $57 each:

My two were just cancelled and my money refunded.  I want to leave negative feedback BUT I snagged a 9493 for $58 shipped (allegedly mint in sealed box) today from this same goofy Blinq place and that is an even better deal, IMO.

What the hell is Blinq anyway?

It sounds like a nightclub where you get rufied on the way in.  Maybe not in a malicious way, but just so that everybody starts off on a level playing field?

They buy excess stock or open box stock or unsold pallets of stuff

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: yesterday's inexplicable Batcave dump from Blinq for $57 each:

My two were just cancelled and my money refunded.  I want to leave negative feedback BUT I snagged a 9493 for $58 shipped (allegedly mint in sealed box) today from this same goofy Blinq place and that is an even better deal, IMO.

What the hell is Blinq anyway?

It sounds like a nightclub where you get rufied on the way in.  Maybe not in a malicious way, but just so that everybody starts off on a level playing field?

They buy excess stock or open box stock or unsold pallets of stuff

ok, bear with me here. Where is the option to do the conversion when submitting the order? I've searched for the option and I'm not seeing it when trying to check out. Please forgive my caveman computer skills.

I don't believe there is an option at checkout. Just do it manually. :)

ok, bear with me here. Where is the option to do the conversion when submitting the order? I've searched for the option and I'm not seeing it when trying to check out. Please forgive my caveman computer skills.

lol. They are charging you in CAD. You are paying in USD. Your cc company will do the conversion for you. 

• Like 1

I don't believe there is an option at checkout. Just do it manually. :)

lol. They are charging you in CAD. You are paying in USD. Your cc company will do the conversion for you. 

CAD.thumb.jpg.6ee1c2cd41122fcd465dc77ae4

ok thanks. I guess I'm just confused as I've never ordered from Canada before. When I purchase from Amazon.uk it shows the conversion when you check out. I figured this would too. So what you are saying is that even though it shows $252, I'll only be billed for $190ish?

ok thanks. I guess I'm just confused as I've never ordered from Canada before. When I purchase from Amazon.uk it shows the conversion when you check out. I figured this would too. So what you are saying is that even though it shows $252, I'll only be billed for $190ish?

Yes. You can check your price at xe.com

• Like 2

Yes, yes yes, yes yes yes...

• Like 1

plus a fee unless you have a no foreign transaction fee credit card.  Amazon UK does the conversion for you, but at a worse exchange rate, so it usually comes close to what you'd pay by charging to your card in pounds + a transaction fee. 

Yes. You can check your price at xe.com

Yes, yes yes, yes yes yes...

plus a fee unless you have a no foreign transaction fee credit card.  Amazon UK does the conversion for you, but at a worse exchange rate, so it usually comes close to what you'd pay by charging to your card in pounds + a transaction fee. 

thanks guys. I learned something new tonight. I'm in for 4 cases. Hearing that they come in sealed cases sold me on them. You can't beat that price. I'll return the case I acquired from target last week. These will go into cold storage for at least 3-4 years. This is the first CMF series that I've purchased full cases of. They should do well for many Halloweens to come.

• Like 2

thanks guys. I learned something new tonight. I'm in for 4 cases. Hearing that they come in sealed cases sold me on them. You can't beat that price. I'll return the case I acquired from target last week. These will go into cold storage for at least 3-4 years. This is the first CMF series that I've purchased full cases of. They should do well for many Halloweens to come.

Personally, I'd wait till they arrive to return the case. At some point, I'd think they'll run out & technically, we're not ordering cases...

• Like 3

Received my Blinq Batcaves in fairly crappy condition. The box was so overstuffed with pillows that it smashed the boxes inside. Arghhhhhh! Is proper packaging even a consideration in instances like this? Oh well......still a decent price....should still be able to make enough to make it worth it.

My 4 cases of series 14 from indigo arrived this morning. Extremely fast shipping from Canada. I ordered these two days ago. All four cases are still sealed. They didn't even open the lego cardboard box they came in. The packing slips were all inserted into their own plastic envelope and stuck to the outside of the shipping carton. I am extremely happy with this company, and the price on these can't be beat. 

• Like 2