My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to thank Zobel for the link to buy minifigures from Indigo in Canada.  I ordered 60 on Wednesday night and they arrived today in a sealed case in the original Lego box.  They did open the box to insert the invoice, but the case was still sealed. And for a great price thanks to the exchange rate.  

I'd like to thank Zobel for the link to buy minifigures from Indigo in Canada.  I ordered 60 on Wednesday night and they arrived today in a sealed case in the original Lego box.  They did open the box to insert the invoice, but the case was still sealed. And for a great price thanks to the exchange rate.  

you mean it come with the brown Lego shipping box and the display case? 

mine come with a opened display case. everything inside is untouch. i can get 3 full set + 12 loose .I am not complaining but sealed case is even better

you mean it come with the brown Lego shipping box and the display case? 

mine come with a opened display case. everything inside is untouch. i can get 3 full set + 12 loose .I am not complaining but sealed case is even better

yep. The Lego shipping box had been opened and resealed so they could stick the invoice in the box, but the actual Lego display case is sealed. 

No problem!  I am glad I could help...  I also have received two of my 4 cases ordered and both have been sealed.  On top of the already great price when converting the deal to USD...the 10x bonus they offer you for your first week of purchases once making  plum account making my average cost per case on the 4 cases is about $180 each.

• Like 1

I received my box of series 14 minifigures from minifigures plus today. I'm dying to open it up and check out the vertical strip packages, but wondering if it will be worth more if I leave it sealed. Given that it isn't a sealed display case, I wonder if it really matters if I open up this brown Lego shipping container. Has anybody who ordered from minifigures plus opened up their shipping box to sort through it?

I received my box of series 14 minifigures from minifigures plus today. I'm dying to open it up and check out the vertical strip packages, but wondering if it will be worth more if I leave it sealed. Given that it isn't a sealed display case, I wonder if it really matters if I open up this brown Lego shipping container. Has anybody who ordered from minifigures plus opened up their shipping box to sort through it?

The shipping box is worthless. We ripped ours open today!

where is this link?

Re: yesterday's inexplicable Batcave dump from Blinq for $57 each:

My two were just cancelled and my money refunded.  I want to leave negative feedback BUT I snagged a 9493 for $58 shipped (allegedly mint in sealed box) today from this same goofy Blinq place and that is an even better deal, IMO.

What the hell is Blinq anyway?

It sounds like a nightclub where you get rufied on the way in.  Maybe not in a malicious way, but just so that everybody starts off on a level playing field?

I haven't seen a better deal on a case...Wonder how many of these they have.  Would figure they would run out here pretty soon with so many people ordering them.

$190 USD

I already received shipping notifications for my 2 cases of S14 I ordered from Indigo last evening.

what am I missing here? I'm trying to purchase 60 of these and I'm getting a total of $252 shipped to Wisconsin. I signed up for their rewards program before creating the order.