My order status

So I received my second online LEGO order today. This time it was the Death Star from Target. It was damaged on the corner and I bought this strictly for investment purposes. It looks like it was originally a return since a return slip was inside the LEGO box. What do you guys think I should do? Keep it or return it?

DeathStar.jpg

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I received my second online LEGO order today. This time it was the Death Star from Target. It was damaged on the corner and I bought this strictly for investment purposes. It looks like it was originally a return since a return slip was inside the LEGO box. What do you guys think I should do? Keep it or return it?

Keep it.  That isn't that bad.

• Like 2

DeathStar.jpg

Ask the folks in the Grand Emporium, Haunted House, or Super Star Destroyer thread if they regret returning sets when it was in and out of stock around this time last year.

I have a couple DS that are in similar shape, if not much worse.  I am holding onto them.  You never know when "last call" at the bar will be.

• Like 2

Ask the folks in the Grand Emporium, Haunted House, or Super Star Destroyer thread if they regret returning sets when it was in and out of stock around this time last year.

I have a couple DS that are in similar shape, if not much worse.  I am holding onto them.  You never know when "last call" at the bar will be.

You forgot TH...

2 of my SSDs are dented similar to that. 3 others are absolutely trashed courtesy of Walmart. The inner boxes are still sealed, albeit dented. The outer box looks like it went through a wood chipper.

I am SO glad I kept them all. 

• Like 2

DeathStar.jpg

As long as the seals are intact, it would be wise to keep it.  As you get more shipments, you'll soon realize that that's nothing compared to some of the damage you'll get.  I once got a HH that was shipped without a box, seals and box completely busted, and the carrier taped it shut with tons of packing tape.  What a mistake it would have been to return that.  I ended up quick flipping it for $50 profit, but could have gotten an extra $100+, in damaged condition, if I held it until now.

Edited by I am Niko

I attempted to purchase two Pet Shops from target about a week apart and the second one was canceled, I am guessing due to sales limits. Does anyone know how long those sales limits on each item are in place for?  A month? Forever? Thanks!

From my experience, it's random.

Edited by dcdfan