My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 4 separate shipments from jet, fulfilled by walmart.  Still waiting on 7 more sets to ship before I make another order.  I hope they are actually making money and can stay in business.  Seems like a crazy way to make a buck.  Not that I can really talk.

• Like 1

I've got 4 separate shipments from jet, fulfilled by walmart.  Still waiting on 7 more sets to ship before I make another order.  I hope they are actually making money and can stay in business.  Seems like a crazy way to make a buck.  Not that I can really talk.

They aren't making money--yet. I thought the idea was to make jet.com THE destination for online shopping and then fleece the consumer like everyone else. Maybe I missed something. 

• Like 1

Target stock tracker for PS was going off like crazy last week.... I imagine that it was them putting cancelled orders back in stock. I ordered 2 and both were cancelled because I was over the "limit". I've never even ordered that set from them. Fortunately it was back in stock 20-30 minutes later so I just ordered one.

Here's one for you.  Came in on the latest Amazon load I took in.  At least they got all the local travel brochures from where they traveled.  Unfortunately is where I used to live and already have been there.

Are those even the right bags for the corresponding sets? Thats some bright bricks for that helicopter

I've usually had pretty good luck receiving undamaged boxes. That streak ended today. Spectacularly. 

Looks like UPS might be on the hook for that. I won't be surprise if you email WM those pictures and they will tell you to keep the set and they will sent you a replacement/refund and they will go after UPS for the damage.

no there probably from a brick bucket or something basic

Gotta love hiring drunks for minimum wage to pick and ship orders like a mad man. This will only get worse as we get closer to the holiday season X_X

Edited by tacsniper

Looks like UPS might be on the hook for that. I won't be surprise if you email WM those pictures and they will tell you to keep the set and they will sent you a replacement/refund and they will go after UPS for the damage.

Gotta love hiring drunks for minimum wage to pick and ship orders like a mad man. This will only get worse as we get closer to the holiday season X_X

In my experience, WM rarely does anything, other than offer a 10% discount or tell you to return it.  The last time I wrote them about damage, they didn't even bother writing back.

Here's one for you.  Came in on the latest Amazon load I took in.  At least they got all the local travel brochures from where they traveled.  Unfortunately is where I used to live and already have been there.

IMG_9880.JPG

IMG_9881.JPG

Those might be the instruction manuals.  I'm sure you can build a castle out of those pieces.

• Like 1

I ordered a Palace Cinema from Target on Sunday, and today got an email stating the order had been cancelled. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Absolutely! Twice last week, once with 2x IR and once with 2x PS. I called customer service and they said that it was a  "high demand" item so the purchase  limit was 1 each. Instead of shipping one they will cancel all orders of that item, even if purchased on different orders. Fortunately, about 30 minutes after my PS order was cancelled it was "in stock" and I got 1. That order shipped.  I think that is why we are seeing them pop in and out of stock so much lately.... Probably more due to cancelled orders than actual product.

We could both be on the "pre-ban" list though, that's always a possibility.

Ok new one... received a Pet Shop from Target today and while the packaging it was shipped in looked great, the Pet Shop box was smashed and wrapped in about a half roll of packing tape to insure that the box stayed closed. What is going on?!?!

Someone's return. 

Edited by biking_tiger

One of my jet shipments made it all the way to the ups facility 10 minutes away and then was returned to sender with a new delivery date of 8/3.   Now it's headed to Arkansas.  I'm in Vermont.  WTF?

i am assuming that jet.com asked vendor to cancel the order and recalled the shipment. (otherwise why would the vendor recall the package unless they realized that they messed up some/whole lot of orders ... ). it has to be a whole lot of orders that are recalled. which means that raven is going to get a lot of items :) 

One of my jet shipments made it all the way to the ups facility 10 minutes away and then was returned to sender with a new delivery date of 8/3.   Now it's headed to Arkansas.  I'm in Vermont.  WTF?

Did you order Cantinas? Huskers ordered Hulks from Jet and ended up with Cantinas. Their manual order team must be getting so confused with all these BPers :)