My order status

Two more orders of Gallimimus trap polys arrived today... and they were actually Gallimimus trap polys.

I was actually a little disappointed because the lottery has been fun. :jester:

Finally, got around to reading the forum about the lottery and rushed over to looking at those 20 boxes I received a couple of days ago.

300 order set and they only got 6 right.  The rest were crap...Ninjago polybag,

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, got around to reading the forum about the lottery and rushed over to looking at those 20 boxes I received a couple of days ago.

300 order set and they only got 6 right.  The rest were crap...Ninjago polybag,

So that's what happened to the hundreds of Ninjago bags which have sat untouched at my local store for half a year, then suddenly all disappeared this week.  Sorry man, that sucks.

What is the status on returns? Btw I had a loose jurrasic world free build gate thing in one of my bags, and decent subs of the tie polybag. Personally I want more Gallimimus bags, but I can live with Stat wars, just don't know if worth the hassle on the phone, and I don't have TRU in my town

What is the status on returns? Btw I had a loose jurrasic world free build gate thing in one of my bags, and decent subs of the tie polybag. Personally I want more Gallimimus bags, but I can live with Stat wars, just don't know if worth the hassle on the phone, and I don't have TRU in my town

I was told by CS that they were out of JW poly so no corrections, just returns & refunds...

update .. with all the lottery you guys were having i don't know whether this is good or bad :) i was hoping 100X 75917 in place of 30320.

i received the oversize box. { 99X 30320 instead of 100X so apparently 1X got lost in transit. not going to bother and spend 20 mins for this one :) } got what i ordered i am considering this a win. 

still awaiting status on 74X that were "ITEM LOCATED IN STOCK" for over a week now.. btw, that order was placed before this order.

lets see how its going to turn.

IMG_1341.JPG

Edited by newbie77

Mixels Series 4 have begun arriving.

13 cases so far.  Trying to decide how deep to go.

Reminds me of 3 songs -

- Mixels Mixels Mixels keep those Mixels Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Roll On

- I got 13 cases of Mixels and what did I get older and older and deeper in debt

- The Mixels are marching on again hurrah hurrah the Mixels are marching on again hurrah hurrah

IMG_1829.jpg

• Like 1

I also posted this in the Jurassic World 2015 forum...

An email from Walmart for some back ordered 75920...

"Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. Unfortunately, one or more items you ordered are currently on backorder and may not arrive by the original estimated delivery date. We expect to have the items back in stock soon, but we are unable to provide you with a revised delivery date at this time.

If we cannot ship this item to you within the next 10 days, we will automatically cancel it from your order and notify you via email. If you paid with a credit/debit card, any authorization hold placed on your account will automatically expire in accordance with the card issuer's policy. All other payment methods will be refunded and the funds should be available within 10 business days."

Fingers crossed!

My final 3 Gallimimus single orders came in late last week.  Two were Ninjago Dareth vs. Nindroid polybags and the final one was a Pteronodon Capture set.  I wish I had gotten more replacements like that last one, but the Ninjago polybags are going back to the store this week.

• Like 1

update .. with all the lottery you guys were having i don't know whether this is good or bad :) i was hoping 100X 75917 in place of 30320.

i received the oversize box. { 99X 30320 instead of 100X so apparently 1X got lost in transit. not going to bother and spend 20 mins for this one :) } got what i ordered i am considering this a win. 

still awaiting status on 74X that were "ITEM LOCATED IN STOCK" for over a week now.. btw, that order was placed before this order.

lets see how its going to turn.

IMG_1341.JPG

i got no update till yesterday so finally gave in and called the customer service and long behold the 74X that was suppose to be shipped on 7/3 finally got the tracking update and it reached the FEDEX 7/14. and truth be told it was shipped from TRU HAYWAYD, CA.

still don't know what to expect. :(i don't have good thoughts on these. since the manifest was uploaded on 7/3 not sure what caused the item to sit there and not be delivered to fedex for the shipment. regardless delivery date is tomorrow so will update on what i am going to receive.

Mixels Series 4 have begun arriving.

13 cases so far.  Trying to decide how deep to go.

Reminds me of 3 songs -

- Mixels Mixels Mixels keep those Mixels Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Roll On

- I got 13 cases of Mixels and what did I get older and older and deeper in debt

- The Mixels are marching on again hurrah hurrah the Mixels are marching on again hurrah hurrah

IMG_1829.jpg

trek,

watch out on the S4 mixels. apparently walmart in california seems to have got restock of about 6 cases each. { just like the restock of S3 after X-mas } . not sure if its the trend or 4 walmarts in 70 mile radius got the hanging inventory. no discounts regular price. managed to pick up what i needed :)

i am still short on 41533 since some wise guy decided to hoard on it :( but my short quantity has improved a lot since i picked up a bunch with this new restock.

Edited by newbie77

i got no update till yesterday so finally gave in and called the customer service and long behold the 74X that was suppose to be shipped on 7/3 finally got the tracking update and it reached the FEDEX 7/14. and truth be told it was shipped from TRU HAYWAYD, CA.

still don't know what to expect. :(i don't have good thoughts on these. since the manifest was uploaded on 7/3 not sure what caused the item to sit there and not be delivered to fedex for the shipment. regardless delivery date is tomorrow so will update on what i am going to receive.

trek,

watch out on the S4 mixels. apparently walmart in california seems to have got restock of about 6 cases each. { just like the restock of S3 after X-mas } . not sure its the trend or 4 walmarts in 70 mile radius got the hanging inventory. no discounts regular price.

About 10 or so Wal-Marts I've been to in the past week have received the same amount, along with S13 minifigs.

Edited by exciter1

trek,

watch out on the S4 mixels. apparently walmart in california seems to have got restock of about 6 cases each. { just like the restock of S3 after X-mas } . not sure if its the trend or 4 walmarts in 70 mile radius got the hanging inventory. no discounts regular price. managed to pick up what i needed :)

i am still short on 41533 since some wise guy decided to hoard on it :( but my short quantity has improved a lot since i picked up a bunch with this new restock.

Thanks newbie appreciate it.  I'm stopping at 15 cases.  I just think series 4 is a home run and after what series 2 did for me in a good way I do not want to miss out on 4.  Hoping they will do well at Christmas but I have spent the last year selling series 2 a few sets a week so will be patient.  I genuinely appreciate the heads up though that makes me think 15 cases is good do not go for 30.

I did get them all at about 20% below MSRP so happy with that.

Thanks newbie appreciate it.  I'm stopping at 15 cases.  I just think series 4 is a home run and after what series 2 did for me in a good way I do not want to miss out on 4.  Hoping they will do well at Christmas but I have spent the last year selling series 2 a few sets a week so will be patient.  I genuinely appreciate the heads up though that makes me think 15 cases is good do not go for 30.

I did get them all at about 20% below MSRP so happy with that.

i envy you and the source you have. did you have to pay tax on it?

received the package that suppose to have 74X 30320..

apparently i am not so lucky, got following distribution

23 X 30320

34 X red racoon

7 X ninjago

10 MIA ...

so the hayward TRU in-charge ate up the cupro and send me all those crap after holding the item for 11 days.

i have to be on phone with TRU again to recoup the missing quantity, and return the craps. and this was one order that i paid with gift card and now its going to be a while before i see that $$$.

IMG_1346.JPG

I've ordered a Milano on the second wave of deals that happened last week and, despite saying it would ship on the 27, I've got an email today saying it has shipped. Glad I won't wait much longer for this set, I didn't want to be left out of one for myself.

I don't think it is possible to get undamaged boxes from Kmart anymore.  They actually shipped my 2 sets in a box this time but one of the sets still had a big crease in it. 

I had a Cantina arrive looking like someone took it over their knee before putting it in the box.  I should post a pic.

• Like 2

I had a Cantina arrive looking like someone took it over their knee before putting it in the box.  I should post a pic.

I usually do online customer chat and get some kind of a discount but I think I have had to do that too much.  Going to let this one slide since the box is in decent shape except for the 5 inch crease at the top.  I am just happy they actually used a box this time :)

• Like 1