My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might be some 75915

think we are up to about 6 substitutes for 30320.  Pretty hilarious how bad it is

LOL.. you think they will send me what 20 X 75915 LOL.. that i don't want at any cost at all... unless they give them for free i won't be accepting that.

only bad thing about this substitute is that i used  dyamn giftcard so its going to be a nightmare getting money back from TRU :(

of the 3 orders of 100ea. so far received 121 { which are good}

5 duds.

100 in transit in a very very large box... so dunno what's going to pop up there. only 8lb weight in 25x17x12. weight does match that of the polybag or something of that size. 1oz*100=100oz=> roughly 6lb and about 2.0lb for the box and othercrap

i think they have to somehow match the order total with the item they are sending or the quantity. so it can't be something like large sets. it has to be either another polybag or minifigure or something similar. i will be good with the joker polybags though ;)

and

74 still awaiting shipment confirmation. { just says item located in stock } these i have no real hope for ... either they will get cancelled or they will get the substituted to some other crap....

Edited by newbie77

LOL.. you think they will send me what 20 X 75915 LOL.. that i don't want at any cost at all... unless they give them for free i won't be accepting that.

only bad thing about this substitute is that i used  dyamn giftcard so its going to be a nightmare getting money back from TRU :(

of the 3 orders of 100ea. so far received 121 { which are good}

5 duds.

100 in transit in a very very large box... so dunno what's going to pop up there. only 8lb weight in 25x17x12. weight does match that of the polybag or something of that size. 1oz*100=100oz=> roughly 6lb and about 2.0lb for the box and othercrap

i think they have to somehow match the order total with the item they are sending or the quantity. so it can't be something like large sets. it has to be either another polybag or minifigure or something similar. i will be good with the joker polybags though ;)

and

74 still awaiting shipment confirmation. { just says item located in stock } these i have no real hope for ... either they will get cancelled or they will get the substituted to some other crap....

This is the biggest issue with large orders like this.  Was going to order a lot more than i did but figured stocks might be off.  Looks like im getting about 400 out of 900. So far just the 10 wrong.  I dont use gc on stuff like this for that reason. To much of a hassle to get back if it goes wrong.  Just keep it to the normal type orders.  That box size is interesting but like you said weight is on unless weight just goes off preprogrammed weight for that product.  Post what you get when it arrives 

sorry to hear that. if you want 1/2 for personal collection pm me i can sell them for cost+shipping cost.

Thanks for the offer, but I was purely interested in flipping these :)

On a happier note, the gift card I used already had the balance restored without any intervention needed from me, which from what I've read is a win.

Testing to see if I can get a battle pack delivered from Kmart within 24 hours of receiving my surprise points. 

Email with SYW points: 8:26am

Order Placed: 9:35am

Shipped: 11:12am

Who needs Prime Day when you can get a $5-6 battle pack every week?!

It's especially nice when you receive the one you ordered...

next up for 3 polys are these gems.  Now we are not even on LEGO products anymore, just random things with Jurassic World thrown in.  I can see how easy these are to confuse

I got 35 of those...CS claims that's not even in their database...

• Like 3

same here. 3 more bubble mailers with 2 2 and 1. All correct.   Loses its allure when its what you ordered.  Was hoping for some baseplates today as my daughter asked for some. Would of saved a trip to a store.

Two more orders of Gallimimus trap polys arrived today... and they were actually Gallimimus trap polys.

I was actually a little disappointed because the lottery has been fun. :jester:

Got my dozen PS, in six original shipping boxes.  6 badly damaged, 5 fairly good, 1 just decent enough to keep.  I might regret it later, but the 6 really bad ones are probably getting returned.  You can all thank me (and WM/UPS/the importer) for taking minty-fresh PS off the market.  This is in addition to 2 from TGT earlier this week which looked like someone sat on them.

Edited by I am Niko