My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all serious, anyone think TRU will entertain us if we all do a massive group order? I am sure we easily consume 3-5000 pcs within the BP community.

nope. most likely they will ask for all the names and report back to TLG.

i don't know if you are aware or not, in the past TLG has asked for name and address of large/repeat lego purchases made by individuals (from retailers). i know for a fact that TRU does share that information.  { other retailers might do that as well .... }

Edited by newbie77

nope. most likely they will ask for all the names and report back to TLG.

i don't know if you are aware or not, in the past TLG has asked for name and address of large/repeat lego purchases made by individuals (from retailers). i know for a fact that TRU does share that information.  { other retailers might do that as well .... }

I wonder if that has more to do with marketing, to better understand buying patterns

Fear of missing out on something that may be good.

its a dino ;) everyone has to have them ...

for me, other two orders of 100 shipped. single shipment each. TRU never ceases to amaze me. will report back one i receive it.

while the last 100  seems to be kicked around. still need 47 more to complete that one.

What am I missing with this poly bag, why are orders if hundreds being placed?

EZ QFLL.  Even a lazy ar$e like myself is motivated to flip 20 of these.   stuff in an envelope, stick on a label, cha-ching.  rinse & repeat.

I'm just taking my cue from the man, the myth, the legend - legodelorean.

• Like 3

Just got my order.  It was mixed with 30275 Advanced TIE Prototypes.  A-holes.

That sucks.  My smaller order of 30 was split up as 6, 13, 10, and 1 coming from all over the country.  The first ones are arriving today so hopefully there are just dinos in the packages and not replacement polybags.