My order status

I didn't think about how I'd be releasing the horde when I posted last night.  Luckily I had already placed my orders.  One store pick up was cancelled completely.  Another was reduced to 2 from an order of 10. And my order of 25 to be shipped says items located in stock, so hopefully they'll be coming.  Unless TRU does like Lego and its LIFO. I'll be heading out to pick up my 2 just in case...

TRU has a business policy that prohibits selling to other businesses.  Those that ordered more than 10 are probably going to have their orders cancelled.  Then of course, they'll probably be flagged..

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRU has a business policy that prohibits selling to other businesses.  Those that ordered more than 10 are probably going to have their orders cancelled.  Then of course, they'll probably be flagged..

Or they'll receive hundreds of bubble mailers...
  • Like 1

I didn't know TRU ever manually adjusted online orders based on item limits.  Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Edited by zskid00

And you're basing this statement on what exactly?  Based on my experience, this statement has no basis in reality.

I didn't know TRU ever manually adjusted online orders based on item limits.  Do you know something the rest of us don't?

I've had TRU adjust an online order when they didn't have enough stock to fill it, but that's the only circumstance when I've had that happen. 

I didn't think about how I'd be releasing the horde when I posted last night.  Luckily I had already placed my orders.  One store pick up was cancelled completely.  Another was reduced to 2 from an order of 10. And my order of 25 to be shipped says items located in stock, so hopefully they'll be coming.  Unless TRU does like Lego and its LIFO. I'll be heading out to pick up my 2 just in case...

If you've gotten an alert to pick up items at a store, you should be good to go.  I've ordered items for store pickup and had them cancelled because of no stock, but I've never had a store say they had something ready for pickup and then not have it when I arrived.

• Like 1

Shipping confirmations coming through...woot woot!

• Like 1

looks like they are literally going to ship 1,3,5 in each shipment. and orders are getting filled in LIFO.

most likely people who ordered today already got their order shipped.

my last order from yesterday so far has total of 11 shipments for 17 polys { still 83 to go on that order} and they are from all over the place. I am guessing these are all coming from individual stores.

this also means keep your fingers crossed for cancellation of orders. :(

looks like they are literally going to ship 1,3,5 in each shipment. and orders are getting filled in LIFO.

most likely people who ordered today already got their order shipped.

my last order from yesterday so far has total of 11 shipments for 17 polys { still 83 to go on that order} and they are from all over the place. I am guessing these are all coming from individual stores.

this also means keep your fingers crossed for cancellation of orders. :(

cool so based off your numbers i can expect approximately 584 packages....

Who else is still waiting for their Gallimimus/Gallimimi(?) to ship from TRU.com?  I have an order of 30 from early AM on July 3 that is still listed as "items located in stock" but no shipping notice yet.  Are these going to get cancelled?

Who else is still waiting for their Gallimimus/Gallimimi(?) to ship from TRU.com?  I have an order of 30 from early AM on July 3 that is still listed as "items located in stock" but no shipping notice yet.  Are these going to get cancelled?

i only got confirmation of 17 (still awaiting shipping confirmation for 83 on that order). apparently they will be arriving today :) lets hope that i have better luck than B-A and get everything not just the order slip ;) . other 2 orders are still stuck @ item located. { all orders were placed on 7/2 evening }

same here, 2 orders of 100 that just say "items located in stock"

1 order says 22 of 100 shipped

Order of 500 says 315 cancelled,  184 located in stock.  Guess 1 just didn't make the cut at all.

Should of ordered 2700 instead and I would of received the 900 I wanted

• Like 1

Order of 500 says 315 cancelled,  184 located in stock.  Guess 1 just didn't make the cut at all.

I'd like to see the magic formula for that kind of fulfillment.

• Like 2

i only got confirmation of 17 (still awaiting shipping confirmation for 83 on that order). apparently they will be arriving today :) lets hope that i have better luck than B-A and get everything not just the order slip ;) . other 2 orders are still stuck @ item located. { all orders were placed on 7/2 evening }

adding information: another 7 shipped from 2 places with 5 and 2. so still waiting for 76 on that order ;) LOL... this is going to take them while to complete in this fashion.. shipping 7 in a day ;) ...

it could also mean that they are expecting a whole new batch which is why they are trying to delay shipments ... not sure...

Edited by newbie77

ROFL, ToysRUs now have this on its website for this sku "Limit 1 Item per customer"

• Like 3

thought it was strange no limit.  Most polys have always been low like 1, 4 or 10

Just got a confirmation on one of the 100 orders that 93 shipped.  

raven, i am guessing yours must be from the TRU that Ed went where there was no poly.

all the TRU store "in-charges" who were used to hiding/limiting those promotional items to later gulp for cheap/free should be now cursing all the BP'ers who ordered this poly.

looks like i am getting 5 from the store in the same city where i have to go for TRU purchases. when i went there they told me they had none ... but apparently now they are shipping 5 from that same city (surprise, surprise .....)....