My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this is something that people need to dump in fear of a refresh next week so (in theory) it shouldn't be that bad...

I think it will be that bad for singles. Might be some meat on the bone for selling 10 or 20 packs for $10 profit but that is about it. All these are good for is ranking up accounts to TRS, loss leaders / metric savers, or getting rid of old bubble mailers lying around.

I think it will be that bad for singles. Might be some meat on the bone for selling 10 or 20 packs for $10 profit but that is about it. All these are good for is ranking up accounts to TRS, loss leaders / metric savers, or getting rid of old bubble mailers lying around.

We'll see, but, unless they release another batch of these and they become widely available, I think that these will be steady profit-makers largely because they would have only been available as a promo for one week and for purchase for one day.  There may a lot out there, but I think that you are underestimating the market for a set that was only available for such a short period of time.

• Like 1

Not sure about the rest of you...but I thought I purchased my gallimimus order before the initial panic buying began this morning...and yet, I just received an "unexpected delay in shipment" e-mail. Not sure if all will ship out...we shall see...

Not sure about the rest of you...but I thought I purchased my gallimimus order before the initial panic buying began this morning...and yet, I just received an "unexpected delay in shipment" e-mail. Not sure if all will ship out...we shall see...

For anyone using gift cards with a purchase that gets cancelled, make sure you verify that the balance gets loaded back on the card. I don't know if Toys R Us is still having these issues, but its happened in the past. All I could get from them was a rewards certificate for the amount after many calls and emails.

• Like 1

in for a couple hundred last night, separate orders, listed as In stock on order status, so may have beat the horde

for the skeptics, read my polybag selling thread from Xmas. I sold 200-300 xmas tree polybags, and good war stories/learning if you have never sold polybags

its a dinosaur for $4, there will always be meat on the bone for a $4 lego dino

• Like 3

For anyone using gift cards with a purchase that gets cancelled, make sure you verify that the balance gets loaded back on the card. I don't know if Toys R Us is still having these issues, but its happened in the past. All I could get from them was a rewards certificate for the amount after many calls and emails.

I forgot they some times have issues loading the balances back. Thanks for the reminder.