My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purchased two King Castles from TRU today.  I burned up some Rewards and used part of a Raise gift card.  My order is back-ordered but it gives me the option to cancel.

Any advice on what to do here?  I'm assuming I won't actually receive the sets so what's the best way to try and (a) get my rewards coupon back and (b) get my gift card fully refunded?  Or should I hold out hope that these will eventually ship?

Anyone else order from TRU (or TRU ebay) and actually have their order move to "Items Located in Stock" or shipped?

Purchased two King Castles from TRU today.  I burned up some Rewards and used part of a Raise gift card.  My order is back-ordered but it gives me the option to cancel.

Any advice on what to do here?  I'm assuming I won't actually receive the sets so what's the best way to try and (a) get my rewards coupon back and (b) get my gift card fully refunded?  Or should I hold out hope that these will eventually ship?

Anyone else order from TRU (or TRU ebay) and actually have their order move to "Items Located in Stock" or shipped?

all of mine are located in stock . 

the one that I ordered is on backorder as well. I remember reading on here that they won't refund your rewards points back on canceled orders but I'm wondering if that's true. 

Ordered 3 sets from Kmart.  Each set is being shipped separately.  Of course the first battlepack came in a plastic bag.  The box is damaged but not a pancake. So that isn't too bad considering box condition for battle packs is probably not really important.  Hoping the other 2 are in boxes. 

Ordered 3 sets from Kmart.  Each set is being shipped separately.  Of course the first battlepack came in a plastic bag.  The box is damaged but not a pancake. So that isn't too bad considering box condition for battle packs is probably not really important.  Hoping the other 2 are in boxes. 

I've had Kmart send one battle pack in a huge box while four others came together in a plastic bag. It seems completely random. 

• Like 1

The single KC I ordered is on backorder. I don't think I'll ever get it and will lose my Rewards points in the process. Funny how that works.

you should be able to get your rewards back. I had an in-store pickup order that I had used $60 in rewards on cancelled on me a few months back.  The reward remained unused in my account, but whenever I tried to use it again, it said the reward had been redeemed.  I never heard back from any email inquiries, but when I called in, the CS rep was able to issue me a new reward voucher number over the phone. It took about 40 minutes on the phone to work through it all so rather than go through that again, now I only use my rewards in store or on items online that are new and shouldnt be going eol any time soon. 

• Like 1

TRU screwed up my first wave of Tower Bridges.  Instead of getting four, they sent me two.  Thankfully, they refunded me the money.  I'm assuming someone else got a pleasant surprise when their order of 1 arrived in a carton.  I actually paid the extra $5 to have those shipped faster.  I guess that crew isn't very competent so economy shipping from here on out.

Some good news on my second wave of Tower Bridges.  Both orders of x2 arrived in a carton as expected.

TRU automatically cancelled my King's Castles which were back-ordered.  It looks like my rewards were refunded so that was a pleasant surprise.  They also refunded my raise gift card.

I'm disappointed they screwed up my two additional Tower Bridges.  Perhaps that is the cost of greed.  I suppose I can find a way to accumulate two more.  I am grateful they resolved the problem quickly so I wasn't stuck with the charge.

Saw a post in DD thread a few days ago about PC at Walmart.  I ordered 2, site-to-store, even tho I wasn't sure I really wanted them... went to pick them up today. They were in 1 oversized box with plenty of airbags... but both pancaked inside - they had stickers on the face of the box as well (of course I refused them).  I usually have pretty good luck with site-to-store, but not this time.  Actually I was a bit relieved... free up that money for something better.

Wow, that's a very recent PS run, guess that set still has some life yet. R5 from early this month delivered yesterday. 

Niko, I've been meaning to ask, my hair gets destroyed by wind, sun, and salt on a daily basis. What conditioner do you recommend? 

You know, I recently gave a ride to a European tourist and videotaped him as we drove.  He asked me the same question: "Niko, how do you keep your hair so beautiful?  What conditioner are you using?"  I responded: "When I choose a conditioner, I don't ask what the conditioner can do for me.  I ask what I can do for the conditioner".  The tourist then said "I think this is my hotel, please let me out of the car".

• Like 2

Sorry for seeing these. Target's boxes are really trash... some big ones are too thin and flimsy for their dimensions. I have never got an intact big LEGO set from them yet. And watch out, if your ordered set uses about the same size box of 75054 AT-AT, sometime they just throw it in a plastic bag. Ridiculous...

Okay, I have no idea what's just happening there ↓ ... sorry about that.

Edited by cissi
  • Like 1

Sorry for seeing these. Target's boxes are really trash... some big ones are too thin and flimsy for their dimensions. I have never got an intact big LEGO set from them yet. And watch out, if your ordered set uses about the same size box of 75054 AT-AT, sometime they just throw it in a plastic bag. Ridiculous...

Thanks, yeah, TGT boxes are pretty thin, but I'm blaming FedEx on this.  One of them definitely got snagged on something and the tape at both ends of the other one were ripped apart (I should have taken a pic before I cut the top).  Oh, and for anyone who's curious, seals were 21R5.

k4I9x9B.jpg