My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order placed 6/12 when they were briefly in stock has shipped half an hour ago.

My order from 5/8 is still in warehouse.

Earlier today they were both in warehouse.  just another example of the last in first out order fulfillment.   

Once the 5/8  goes to SHIP, I will place another order for backorder and when they pop back in stock, place another.  I do not think I can have enough Red5s.

Please post your Date codes once everyone gets these in hand. 

Also interested to see if these start showing up in retail stores again.

It's funny, when i looked at these sets in October / November of 2014 they all had 2013 date stamps. I'm talking like the 15th - 20th week of 2013 in late 2014. 

Then the set starts doing the dance and we get run after run after run of new date stamps.

Is it possible to see the number of unique date stamp codes on this ship that we have in the Brickfolio Db? I'd be curious to see if there truly was a long gap that i perceived based only on in-store research.

Even cooler would be a bar chart showing the most common date codes for a set. Certainly wouldnt be scientific, but perhaps if we got enough folks to enter them, you might see where a set had peaks and troughs along its production run. Do sets truly increase production and consumption at the end of their run due to resellers 'causing' the dance? Or would resellers behavior (waiting till last moment) make it just appear to be this way.

Edited by mudcatsfan
  • Like 1

My order placed 6/12 when they were briefly in stock has shipped half an hour ago.

My order from 5/8 is still in warehouse.

Earlier today they were both in warehouse.  just another example of the last in first out order fulfillment.   

Once the 5/8  goes to SHIP, I will place another order for backorder and when they pop back in stock, place another.  I do not think I can have enough Red5s.

I thought the limit was 2?  Have you received more than 2 red 5s from them?  I was tempted to order a few more the other day, but decided not to risk it since i've already ordered 2 through S&H.  I don't like to test the boundaries on it, since I don't want to be banned.  I know some here like to order past the limit, but I'm not sure that's a great long term strategy from what i've read.

I thought the limit was 2?  Have you received more than 2 red 5s from them?  I was tempted to order a few more the other day, but decided not to risk it since i've already ordered 2 through S&H.  I don't like to test the boundaries on it, since I don't want to be banned.  I know some here like to order past the limit, but I'm not sure that's a great long term strategy from what i've read.

yes - i have ordered 8 over the course of the last year from shop at home.  5 since December.

the biggest risk factor it seems to getting banned is multiple orders of multiples in a short period of time from a new VIP account.

if you have only ordered 2 ever and have no outstanding orders from shop t home I think you have about zero risk of getting banned if you order another single one on your VIP.   the caveat being is that if the only thing you have _EVER_ ordered from shop at home are 2 red 5 on a new VIP account, I might order it off VIP.

If  you have not added the names of your children (real and imaginary), nieces, nephews other kids you buy LEGOs for to your VIP account, and make sure that those kids get orders, you are missing an opportunity to demonstrate a reason to buy large quantities of LEGO.  All of 3 of my kids along with my wife and inlaws have been the recipients of orders on a regular basis to justify the 5 figure amount I spent at shop at home in the last year.  I don't just order the same thing to myself over and over again.

Is anyone else seeing this message on Shop at Home?  I was trying to place an order today using my VIP points but they are not available.

Please note that you will not be able to redeem or view you VIP points June 16th from 8pm- June 17th 12 noon (EST). You will still earn points, and your balance will be updated once the system is back. Additionally, your tax/shipping displayed may be inaccurate, and gift with purchases won’t display in your cart. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Edited by zskid00

Is anyone else seeing this message on Shop at Home?  I was trying to place an order today using my VIP points but they are not available.

Please note that you will not be able to redeem or view you VIP points June 16th from 8pm- June 17th 12 noon (EST). You will still earn points, and your balance will be updated once the system is back. Additionally, your tax/shipping displayed may be inaccurate, and gift with purchases won’t display in your cart. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Yes. WS no longer appears in my cart, which is consistent with the message

Yes. WS no longer appears in my cart, which is consistent with the message

I just think their system is hosed again. Surprise surprise...

• Like 1

I was getting this message yesterday evening as well, so they must have started early.  I'm glad I'm not the only one that can see it because I thought I was banned at first when my VIP points disappeared and the Winter Soldier promo was not showing up.

I was getting this message yesterday evening as well, so they must have started early.  I'm glad I'm not the only one that can see it because I thought I was banned at first when my VIP points disappeared and the Winter Soldier promo was not showing up.

I also noticed it yesterday.

I received my $50 EBay gift card from this morning already (the $15 off deal).

I still haven't gotten mine.  I only received a PayPal receipt for the order, but not one from eBay, and when I look in my eBay history, the purchase isn't there.  I wonder if it got cancelled.  The full value of the gift card I used to purchase it is still on my card, so at least nothing is lost.

I still haven't gotten mine.  I only received a PayPal receipt for the order, but not one from eBay, and when I look in my eBay history, the purchase isn't there.  I wonder if it got cancelled.  The full value of the gift card I used to purchase it is still on my card, so at least nothing is lost.

got mine but did not use a gc.  Maybe they are getting smart about tthat? 

got mine but did not use a gc.  Maybe they are getting smart about tthat? 

Yeah.  Just looked at my PayPal account and the transaction is there, but was reversed by PayPal.  Curious.  Maybe they are getting wise but still aren't catching all transactions that do it.

Yeah.  Just looked at my PayPal account and the transaction is there, but was reversed by PayPal.  Curious.  Maybe they are getting wise but still aren't catching all transactions that do it.

It did seem like paypal may have been having some issue yesterday.  I had another order after the gift card that paypal kept failing to process.  but im not sure why they would reverse after payment had been made, other than the gc tos issue.