My order status

Red 5 ordered at the beginning of May now changed to "backorder" finally and hopefully will change to "in warehouse" soon 

What did it say before it said back ordered?  Mine just went from Backordered to In Process and then back to Backordered.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I placed an order on the first to get the winter soldier fig.  Just got back from vacation and noticed I never received a shipped email.  Just looked at status and it shows order cancelled wtf.  I didn't get an email or anything.  Did this happen to anyone else?

Ok, I placed an order on the first to get the winter soldier fig.  Just got back from vacation and noticed I never received a shipped email.  Just looked at status and it shows order cancelled wtf.  I didn't get an email or anything.  Did this happen to anyone else?

​Happened to me with a PC order, but nothing else.

PS and PC ordered 6/1 are both now "in warehouse".  PS has been popping up as available the past couple days, but PC is still showing 30 days so....

on the flip side all the lego stores around here have PCs but none have PSs  so make of that what you will....

​Lego store at Mall of America on Saturday had about 10 PS and zero PC.  Store worker said stores probably won't have PC any more.  I gave up on the conversation there.

Update on my LEGO Shop at Home situation.  Instead of activating my last order on the 9th, they ended up activating both my 1st and 9th order.  I never got a reason why both were cancelled in the first place.  Of course when I called back today, they couldn't cancel the June 1st order.  So both orders will be shipped.  The CS is going to give me a prepaid label to send the first order back plus a gift card for my trouble.  I also get to keep the freebies.  Looks like a win win situation.

My return label is for fedex.  I guess I have to find my nearest fedex store.  Was hoping I could just drop it off at the post office.

Edited by stackables
  • Like 2

Update on my LEGO Shop at Home situation.  Instead of activating my last order on the 9th, they ended up activating both my 1st and 9th order.  I never got a reason why both were cancelled in the first place.  Of course when I called back today, they couldn't cancel the June 1st order.  So both orders will be shipped.  The CS is going to give me a prepaid label to send the first order back plus a gift card for my trouble.  I also get to keep the freebies.  Looks like a win win situation.

​Awesome!  Glad to hear everything worked out for you.  BTW, pics or didn't happen... :)

Yay my lego.com order of 2 Ecto-s and a Winter Soldier has arrived. (per fedex tracking)

Yay my USPS order was picked up successfully (though with an email note about a difference in the number of boxes i requested them to pick up)

Get home, no Ectos from fedex on my porch.

Lightbulb, never schedule a USPS pickup when you have packages inbound.

Lesson learned.

#FacePalm

Edited by mudcatsfan
  • Like 1

Yay my lego.com order of 2 Ecto-s and a Winter Soldier has arrived. (per fedex tracking)

Yay my USPS order was picked up successfully (though with an email note about a difference in the number of boxes i requested them to pick up)

Get home, no Ectos from fedex on my porch.

Lightbulb, never schedule a USPS pickup when you have packages inbound.

Lesson learned.

#FacePalm

​As bad as I feel for you, that's funny stuff right there. Doesn't the USPS person scan the packages as they grab them or stuff them into the trucK???

​As bad as I feel for you, that's funny stuff right there. Doesn't the USPS person scan the packages as they grab them or stuff them into the trucK???

​I was wondering the same thing.  must be a lazy driver to just grab what ever is on the porch and go. particularly since the other boxes had fedex labels on them...

Edited by jay4e

Ordered sealed cases of Simpsons series 2 minifigures from amazon.fr in may - came through in sealed cases in original lego cartons.  the ones i opened had the correct distribution of minifigures.

Ordered some more earlier this month - same thing - bought 2 more from amazon.fr but this time they are not in the original carton, one of the side seals is broken on both supposedly sealed cases and from smooshing the first row, there are ZERO rare ones so obviously this has been pilfered and then returned.

I think  I read someone else had a similar issue so buyer beware.

Ordered sealed cases of Simpsons series 2 minifigures from amazon.fr in may - came through in sealed cases in original lego cartons.  the ones i opened had the correct distribution of minifigures.

Ordered some more earlier this month - same thing - bought 2 more from amazon.fr but this time they are not in the original carton, one of the side seals is broken on both supposedly sealed cases and from smooshing the first row, there are ZERO rare ones so obviously this has been pilfered and then returned.

I think  I read someone else had a similar issue so buyer beware.

lol, Serves Ya'll right for trusting the french.

lol, Serves Ya'll right for trusting the french.

I trust the French.  They came through on the first batch i ordered.  Based upon previous amazon shopper comments, I think it was most likely some smelly bad bo fat price gouging American who lives at home with their mom still in their mid40s that ordered the case, extracted the rare figures and replaced them with some Homers Barts and Willies right before slapping the return label on the box and dropping off at UPS to return to amazon.fr .  Kudos 2 U fatman.  Kudos 2 U...

It's OK anyway, I figured out a way to still make mo' money so its all good.  Situation normal.